List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: Fan Fiction By Patti G Episode #44

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Fan Fiction By Patti G Episode #44

Started by PBNGJNG at 2014/07/19 05:08PM
    Latest post: 2014/07/21 06:58PM, Views: 67, Replies: 1
    page:
    #1   2014/07/19 05:08PM
    Fan Fiction By Patti G Episode #44
    PBNGJNG

FAN FICTION #44

Scene 1:

Griffin and Ellie are in the car driving to what she thinks is a dinner at Confusion. She suddenly realizes that they are not heading there.

“Griffin, I thought we were going to Confusion,” Ellie says.

“We are Ellie, but I have to make a stop at Wildwind to see my sister. It won’t take long, I promise. You don’t mind?”

“No, not a problem.”

Ellie sits there nervously thinking what is going to happen when they get there. Do they know about her involvement? Is she just being paranoid or is Griffin setting her up?

Scene 2:

Emma decides to go by Krystal’s for a late lunch plus she hopes to run into AJ working his shift. That might be the perfect time for him to ask her to be his date. And if he doesn’t Emma has a few tricks to prod him into popping the question. She pictures herself in the beautiful gown she bought dancing with AJ is his super sexy tuxedo. Her imagination is quickly blown when after walking in the door she spies AJ and he is with Miranda! To make worse is they are holding hands and kissing. Emma wants to scream but she reigns in her temper and approaches their table.

“Hey Miranda, AJ funny running into the two of you,” Emma smiles at them.

AJ always the gentleman pulls a chair over and invites Emma to join them. “We haven’t ordered yet.”

“So Miranda I love the dress you picked out at The Boutique. Whoever your date is they are going to love seeing you in it.”

“Whatever Miranda wears is perfect with me and you’re right Emma, having Miranda as my date and my girlfriend makes me the luckiest guy in town,” AJ tells her.

Emma almost chokes as AJ says it. She can’t believe what she just heard. AJ and Miranda not just going to The Prom together but they are dating? It can’t be happening.

Scene 3:

Krystal knocks on Jackson’s office door and walks in. “Hello Counselor, I thought you might be hungry and decide to bring you lunch.”

“Well I am a lucky man. Not only a beautiful sexy wife but she is a mind reader as well. I’m starving. I have not left this office since I walked in this morning. I have been making calls all day trying to get last minute support from undecided voters and councilmen and women. If you hadn’t come I might have started gnawing my own foot.” Jackson laughs.

Krystal starts taking the food out of the bag and setting up lunch for Jack. “So how is the last minute press going?”

“I have managed to get some undecided players to back me but it is still not a lock in me getting the votes I need to be elected. I’m sorry I haven’t been much help with our family dinner this weekend. I will try and set some time to help you tonight or possibly tomorrow. By the way, Lily called and said she could definitely make it and will stay the weekend.”

“Well that’s great news about Lily. I am so happy. Now everyone will be there. You Counselor have to stop worrying about the party and focus on your campaign.”

Scene 4:

Kendall walks into Confusion and immediately spots Greenlee sitting at the bar. “Hey stranger. I am glad you were able to get away to meet me. Why don’t we get a table as I could use something to eat.”

Greenlee picks up her drink and the two walk over to an empty table. A waitress comes over and both of them order some food and drinks but Kendall sticks to sparkling water.

“You sounded very serious on the phone. Kendall is something wrong?”

“Greenlee you know how much I love Fusion. We made this company a success together and at times separately. I know the time I was in the coma everything fell on your shoulders and you have not only kept the company afloat you have made it even more successful.”

“Kendall I just did what you would want and do if the situation was reversed. I always knew you would come back to us and I wanted Fusion to be here waiting for you.”

“I appreciate what you have done Greenlee, but I have done a lot of thinking and reflecting on my life the last few weeks. I have talked it over with Zach and he is behind me 100%.”

“Behind you 100% on what, Kendall?

“The thing is Greenlee I want to step back from Fusion at least for awhile possibly forever. I want to try and make up to my family and myself all the time we lost. I mean I have missed the first five years of my daughter’s life. That is something I can never get back. I don’t want to waste anymore time away from Zach and the kids.”

Greenlee is just stunned. She expected Kendall to want some time off before coming back to work but walking away from Fusion and their partnership forever?

Scene 5:

Emma storms into the Penthouse and slams the door behind her.

Ryan hearing the noise comes into the room and sees his daughter just going ballistic. “Emma, what’s is wrong? You almost took the door off the hinges. Did something happen today at your visit with your Mother? Because if she upset you I will have to cut out your visits.”

Emma looks at her Dad like he has two heads. “Mom has nothing to do with me being angry. In fact if she were here she would understand exactly how I am feeling and figure out how to fix it.”

“Well Emma, I afraid your Mom isn’t here and won’t be for a long, long time. So you need to accept that and try to confide in me or Greenlee.”

Greenlee! I will never accept her as my mother. And as far as my mother is concerned she might be back in Pine Valley before you know it.” With that, Emma races up the stairs to her room slamming the door behind her.

Ryan starts thinking. Annie getting out of Oakhaven? That can’t be happening. How is Greenlee going to take this news?

To be continued…

#2   2014/07/21 06:58PM
    Re: Fan Fiction By Patti G Episode #44
    Axl Rose

Quote PBNGJNG: FAN FICTION #44

Scene 1:

Griffin and Ellie are in the car driving to what she thinks is a dinner at Confusion. She suddenly realizes that they are not heading there.

“Griffin, I thought we were going to Confusion,” Ellie says.

“We are Ellie, but I have to make a stop at Wildwind to see my sister. It won’t take long, I promise. You don’t mind?”

“No, not a problem.”

Ellie sits there nervously thinking what is going to happen when they get there. Do they know about her involvement? Is she just being paranoid or is Griffin setting her up?

Scene 2:

Emma decides to go by Krystal’s for a late lunch plus she hopes to run into AJ working his shift. That might be the perfect time for him to ask her to be his date. And if he doesn’t Emma has a few tricks to prod him into popping the question. She pictures herself in the beautiful gown she bought dancing with AJ is his super sexy tuxedo. Her imagination is quickly blown when after walking in the door she spies AJ and he is with Miranda! To make worse is they are holding hands and kissing. Emma wants to scream but she reigns in her temper and approaches their table.

“Hey Miranda, AJ funny running into the two of you,” Emma smiles at them.

AJ always the gentleman pulls a chair over and invites Emma to join them. “We haven’t ordered yet.”

“So Miranda I love the dress you picked out at The Boutique. Whoever your date is they are going to love seeing you in it.”

“Whatever Miranda wears is perfect with me and you’re right Emma, having Miranda as my date and my girlfriend makes me the luckiest guy in town,” AJ tells her.

Emma almost chokes as AJ says it. She can’t believe what she just heard. AJ and Miranda not just going to The Prom together but they are dating? It can’t be happening.

Scene 3:

Krystal knocks on Jackson’s office door and walks in. “Hello Counselor, I thought you might be hungry and decide to bring you lunch.”

“Well I am a lucky man. Not only a beautiful sexy wife but she is a mind reader as well. I’m starving. I have not left this office since I walked in this morning. I have been making calls all day trying to get last minute support from undecided voters and councilmen and women. If you hadn’t come I might have started gnawing my own foot.” Jackson laughs.

Krystal starts taking the food out of the bag and setting up lunch for Jack. “So how is the last minute press going?”

“I have managed to get some undecided players to back me but it is still not a lock in me getting the votes I need to be elected. I’m sorry I haven’t been much help with our family dinner this weekend. I will try and set some time to help you tonight or possibly tomorrow. By the way, Lily called and said she could definitely make it and will stay the weekend.”

“Well that’s great news about Lily. I am so happy. Now everyone will be there. You Counselor have to stop worrying about the party and focus on your campaign.”

Scene 4:

Kendall walks into Confusion and immediately spots Greenlee sitting at the bar. “Hey stranger. I am glad you were able to get away to meet me. Why don’t we get a table as I could use something to eat.”

Greenlee picks up her drink and the two walk over to an empty table. A waitress comes over and both of them order some food and drinks but Kendall sticks to sparkling water.

“You sounded very serious on the phone. Kendall is something wrong?”

“Greenlee you know how much I love Fusion. We made this company a success together and at times separately. I know the time I was in the coma everything fell on your shoulders and you have not only kept the company afloat you have made it even more successful.”

“Kendall I just did what you would want and do if the situation was reversed. I always knew you would come back to us and I wanted Fusion to be here waiting for you.”

“I appreciate what you have done Greenlee, but I have done a lot of thinking and reflecting on my life the last few weeks. I have talked it over with Zach and he is behind me 100%.”

“Behind you 100% on what, Kendall?

“The thing is Greenlee I want to step back from Fusion at least for awhile possibly forever. I want to try and make up to my family and myself all the time we lost. I mean I have missed the first five years of my daughter’s life. That is something I can never get back. I don’t want to waste anymore time away from Zach and the kids.”

Greenlee is just stunned. She expected Kendall to want some time off before coming back to work but walking away from Fusion and their partnership forever?

Scene 5:

Emma storms into the Penthouse and slams the door behind her.

Ryan hearing the noise comes into the room and sees his daughter just going ballistic. “Emma, what’s is wrong? You almost took the door off the hinges. Did something happen today at your visit with your Mother? Because if she upset you I will have to cut out your visits.”

Emma looks at her Dad like he has two heads. “Mom has nothing to do with me being angry. In fact if she were here she would understand exactly how I am feeling and figure out how to fix it.”

“Well Emma, I afraid your Mom isn’t here and won’t be for a long, long time. So you need to accept that and try to confide in me or Greenlee.”

Greenlee! I will never accept her as my mother. And as far as my mother is concerned she might be back in Pine Valley before you know it.” With that, Emma races up the stairs to her room slamming the door behind her.

Ryan starts thinking. Annie getting out of Oakhaven? That can’t be happening. How is Greenlee going to take this news?

To be continued…

I wonder how Greenlee will take the news that Annie could possibly be released from Oakhaven? And on top of that she just finds out that Kendall may be walking away from Fusion possibly for good I wonder if all of this stress will be the thing that finally causes Greenlee to snap

But now that Ryan knows that Annie could possibly be getting out of Oakhaven, I wonder if Ryan will try to do everything he can to stop that from happening? But if he does that he runs the risk of alienating his daughter Emma even more if he executes a move like that

Annie needs and deserves a second chance at a normal life if only to have a normal life or at least be a mother to her teenage daughter Emma considering she has missed enough of her daughter's growing up and being there for Emma when she really needs

Glad that Jack's campaign is intensifying and who knows he could be even named Governor at this point but then again we'll see but I wonder who he is even running against? Or is he going unopposed? Either way it is nice that all of Jack's children are in Pine Valley because his daughter Lily is returning and then his oldest daughter Greenlee is here and then his son Reggie is also back in town and then he has his niece Bianca and his great-nieces Miranda, Gabrielle and Bella and then Krystal even though her cancer she has her daughters Marissa and Jenny and her grandson AJ as well as her granddaughter Bella so here is hoping Jack and Krystal get even more closer after this

So AJ he works at his Grandma Krystal's diner? If he does then I wonder how his father JR feels about that? Or I wonder how AJ's grandfather Adam feels about his grandson AJ working at Krystal's? I would have expected Adam and JR to be grooming AJ for the family business the family business of course being Chandler Enterprises or even AJ taking an interest in his other family's business that being Cortlandt Electronics seeing as how AJ is also a Cortlandt as well and AJ's great-great-uncle Palmer if he were alive right now he would definitely want AJ working at Cortlandt but Caleb could always get to AJ

But seeing as how Emma she now knows that Miranda and AJ are dating, I wonder what she is going to do? Is she going to seriously scheme to try to break up Emma and AJ? If she does then I wonder if she will use a guy at Pine Valley High School to make AJ jealous? Or if she will get herself into a potentially dangerous situation just to get AJ's attention like staging something and AJ coming to her rescue or something? Either way Emma I can't see her taking this lying down and I can't see her letting Erica Kane's granddaughter Miranda getting one over on her

But AJ is a Chandler and Miranda she is a Kane woman but she is also a Montgomery so here is hoping Miranda she can get some pointers from her Grandma Erica when it comes to dealing with Emma but seeing as how Emma she is a Lavery but she is like her mother Annie I wonder if she is as mentally unstable as her mother Annie?

Ellie if only she knew that she is being set up by Griffin but she suspects that she is but I wonder how she will get herself out of this?

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list