List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: Fan Fiction By Patti G Episode #43

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Fan Fiction By Patti G Episode #43

Started by PBNGJNG at 2014/07/13 12:50PM
    Latest post: 2014/07/14 08:23AM, Views: 114, Replies: 1
    page:
    #1   2014/07/13 12:50PM
    Fan Fiction By Patti G Episode #43
    PBNGJNG

Scene 1:

Miranda looks at AJ and nervously waits for his answer.

AJ says “If we go to The Prom together Miranda then I want you to go as my girlfriend. I have thought about this for awhile and I want to be more than good friends with you. I am hoping you will feel the same way but if you don’t I will understand.”

Miranda listens to what AJ has told her. “AJ I feel the same way about you, So yes I want to go to The Prom as your girlfriend. I have know idea what is going to happen but we need to promise that no matter what happens we don’t lose our friendship.”

AJ walks up to Miranda and pulls her towards him and slowly goes and kisses her.

Scene 2:

Annie says to Emma, “I can see you really have a thing for AJ. Don’t get me wrong about AJ because I know that he is nothing like his father or grandfather, but you have to realize we have a very complicated history with that family. The last thing I want is for you to get hurt because of things I did in the past.”

Emma looks at her Mom, “I know what I am doing and I want AJ, he should be with me and not Miranda.”

“Be careful Ems, starting I rivalry with Miranda is not good. Look at the damage I caused fighting with Greenlee.”

“I will keep that in mind Mom.”

Annie sees how disappointed her daughter is and decides to try and cheer her up. “Emma I have good news for you but it is not definite and you can’t say anything to anyone especially your Dad and Greenlee, promise?”

“I promise. What’s the good news?”

The Doctor told me they are considering releasing me from Oakhaven. I don’t know when and there are a lot of people that have to sign off on this. Plus I am sure I will have to adhere to a bunch of restrictions, but I really feel that I will be going home soon.”

Scene 3:

Griffin listens to everything Tad has to say and he is ready to explode.

“So Griff, you understand what I need you to do, right? The one shot at saving these women could be resting with you.”

“I understand Tad and I will do everything you have asked. Just tell my sister I love her and I will see her soon.”

Griffin hears the keys in the door. “Tad I have to go. I think she is home.”

“Thanks Griffin. Just be as quick as possible and don’t let her know what you are up to. See you soon.”

Ellie walks into the living room and sees Griffin end his call.

Hey, Ellie long day at work?

“Yeah it was an especially long day and I have a lot on my mind. If you’ll excuse me I am going up to my room.”

“I was thinking of grabbing a bite at Krystal’s, would like to join me? My treat.”

Ellie thinks about her Father and finishing this plan of his up. She really is getting second thoughts but it is too late.

“You know Griffin, maybe I could use a little distraction right now. Give me a ½ hour to shower and change and I will be ready.”

“Sounds good Ellie I will be here watching the soccer game. As soon as you’re ready will go.”

Scene 4:

“Greenlee it’s Kendall.”

“Hey Kendall, what’s going on?”

“I was wondering if you have time to meet?”

“Now? Is something wrong?”

“No everything is fine, I just need to talk to you about Fusion.”

“Okay I am at the office now why don’t we meet at Confusion in about a ½ hour.”

“Okay sounds good. I will see you there.”

Scene 5:

Tad looks at the group of people all around him. “Well Griffin is going to get things going. We have just a little time and have to hope that we can pull this off. This might be are only chance”

To be continued…

#2   2014/07/14 08:23AM
    Re: Fan Fiction By Patti G Episode #43
    Axl Rose

Quote PBNGJNG: Scene 1:

Miranda looks at AJ and nervously waits for his answer.

AJ says “If we go to The Prom together Miranda then I want you to go as my girlfriend. I have thought about this for awhile and I want to be more than good friends with you. I am hoping you will feel the same way but if you don’t I will understand.”

Miranda listens to what AJ has told her. “AJ I feel the same way about you, So yes I want to go to The Prom as your girlfriend. I have know idea what is going to happen but we need to promise that no matter what happens we don’t lose our friendship.”

AJ walks up to Miranda and pulls her towards him and slowly goes and kisses her.

Scene 2:

Annie says to Emma, “I can see you really have a thing for AJ. Don’t get me wrong about AJ because I know that he is nothing like his father or grandfather, but you have to realize we have a very complicated history with that family. The last thing I want is for you to get hurt because of things I did in the past.”

Emma looks at her Mom, “I know what I am doing and I want AJ, he should be with me and not Miranda.”

“Be careful Ems, starting I rivalry with Miranda is not good. Look at the damage I caused fighting with Greenlee.”

“I will keep that in mind Mom.”

Annie sees how disappointed her daughter is and decides to try and cheer her up. “Emma I have good news for you but it is not definite and you can’t say anything to anyone especially your Dad and Greenlee, promise?”

“I promise. What’s the good news?”

The Doctor told me they are considering releasing me from Oakhaven. I don’t know when and there are a lot of people that have to sign off on this. Plus I am sure I will have to adhere to a bunch of restrictions, but I really feel that I will be going home soon.”

Scene 3:

Griffin listens to everything Tad has to say and he is ready to explode.

“So Griff, you understand what I need you to do, right? The one shot at saving these women could be resting with you.”

“I understand Tad and I will do everything you have asked. Just tell my sister I love her and I will see her soon.”

Griffin hears the keys in the door. “Tad I have to go. I think she is home.”

“Thanks Griffin. Just be as quick as possible and don’t let her know what you are up to. See you soon.”

Ellie walks into the living room and sees Griffin end his call.

Hey, Ellie long day at work?

“Yeah it was an especially long day and I have a lot on my mind. If you’ll excuse me I am going up to my room.”

“I was thinking of grabbing a bite at Krystal’s, would like to join me? My treat.”

Ellie thinks about her Father and finishing this plan of his up. She really is getting second thoughts but it is too late.

“You know Griffin, maybe I could use a little distraction right now. Give me a ½ hour to shower and change and I will be ready.”

“Sounds good Ellie I will be here watching the soccer game. As soon as you’re ready will go.”

Scene 4:

“Greenlee it’s Kendall.”

“Hey Kendall, what’s going on?”

“I was wondering if you have time to meet?”

“Now? Is something wrong?”

“No everything is fine, I just need to talk to you about Fusion.”

“Okay I am at the office now why don’t we meet at Confusion in about a ½ hour.”

“Okay sounds good. I will see you there.”

Scene 5:

Tad looks at the group of people all around him. “Well Griffin is going to get things going. We have just a little time and have to hope that we can pull this off. This might be are only chance”

To be continued…

AJ not only asks Miranda to the prom but he asks her to be his girlfriend and she says yes and now that they are officially dating now, I wonder how their families will react to them being together? Considering AJ and Miranda are step-brother and step-sister since Miranda's mother Bianca and AJ's adopted mother Marissa are married to each other and not only that but they share a mutual half-sibling Bella so, there is that too, so doesn't that make things awkward for AJ & Miranda?

But I wonder how Emma will react when she finds out that AJ & Miranda are together? She will probably snap just like her mother Annie did because Emma she wants AJ and she also wants Miranda out of the picture so I wonder if she would scheme to try to break up Miranda & AJ?

And Annie bringing up her history with the Chandlers it makes sense considering Annie was married to AJ's grandfather Adam and she had an affair with AJ's father JR but then after that Annie she was married to AJ's cousin Scott Chandler, so Annie she was with Adam, JR and Scott and she doesn't want her daughter getting involved with a Chandler because she knows that if that happens that she is bound to get hurt one way or the other even though AJ he is nothing like Adam, JR or Scott he is a Chandler nevertheless

But Emma she is a Lavery so I think she'll be just fine she reminds me a lot of her mother Annie but she also reminds me of her late aunt, her Aunt Erin, Erin Lavery Ryan's late sister who was murdered by Zach's father Alexander Cambias Sr.

Annie being released from Oakhaven that is great news and I for one hope that it happens because Annie she has more than paid for her crimes and not to mention she lost her sanity but I think Annie in all the years she has been at Oakhaven she has more or less recovered and is like her old self and should be given a second chance at life, at a normal life and maybe Annie she can be a good mother to Emma finally by not being surrounded by padded walls

Griffin he is on to Ellie and now that he has been filled in by Tad on everything I wonder what Griffin is going to do now? Or what he really can do?

Considering Ellie is working with her father and her father was the one who more or less put her up to this to doing all of this, I wonder what Griffin will do? Will he try to get Ellie to turn on her father?

Ellie she is going to go to prison either way because she poisoned Brooke, Amanda and Cara and she was working with her father to make that happen and withholding the antidote yes she could be looking at serious jail time here but if she is going to have any shot at getting out of this, yes she is either going to have to turn on her father and help the very people she went after in the first place or she would have to turn states evidence against her own father or at best she would have to have a great lawyer representing her

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list