List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: Fan Fiction By Patti G Episode #42

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Fan Fiction By Patti G Episode #42

Started by PBNGJNG at 2014/07/05 08:56AM
    Latest post: 2014/07/11 08:07PM, Views: 127, Replies: 2
    page:
    #1   2014/07/05 08:56AM
    Fan Fiction By Patti G Episode #42
    PBNGJNG

FAN FICTION #42

Scene 1:

AJ walks in the house looks around and finds Miranda sitting in the Family Room playing with Bella.

Miranda looks up and sees AJ. “Hey stranger, what brings you here?”

“I stopped by because I wanted to talk to you about something.”

“Okay, you sound very serious is something wrong?”

“No everything is fine, I’m just nervous.”

“AJ we know each other better than anyone, what could you be that nervous about telling me?”

“Miranda, I would like to ask you to be my date for The Prom that is if you don’t have a date already. I know that we are technically step family and some people, maybe even you might find it weird us going together but I have thought about this for a long time and if I go to The Prom I want to go with you.”

“Wow, AJ! I don’t know what to say. No I haven’t been asked by anyone. Before I give you my answer AJ tell me would we be going as just two good friends or is this a romantic date?”

Scene 2:

Brooke has listened to everything Tad and Reggie told them. She has always trusted Tad as a PI and her gut as a reporter tells her they are right about who has infected them. However they are far from getting the antidote they need to save the them.

“Martin!” Adam barks. If you are so sure about this Ellie Westmore and her being Allie Doyle’s daughter just call the police and have them pick her up and get her to give them the antidote before time runs out.”

“He’s right” Amanda speaks up. “Why are we wasting time when we now all know who has done this.”

“Adam, Amanda just because we are almost certain that Ellie is involved in this the police have no proof to go on and certainly not to pick her up for questioning.” Tad tells them. “I do have an idea that might allow us to question her without involving the police and just maybe convincing her to help us.”

Scene 3:

Emma waits in the visitor’s room at Oakhaven. Annie finally arrives and mother and daughter hug each other.

“Emma, sweetie. I am so happy you came to visit. I have missed you so much. Please tell me everything that is going on in your life.”

Emma looks at her Mom. She can’t believe this woman could have done all the bad things she was accused of. Annie and her were always so close. Her mother even wrote her stories about Princess Emmaline.

“Well school is almost over, that is a relief. Greenlee got me a job for the summer at Fusion working as a junior assistant when people take their summer vacations. Dad says it will look good on my college application. Truthfully I wish I could just hang out at the Yacht Club everyday and hang with my friends.

“Well your Dad does have a point. As much as you would like to chill out during the summer working at Fusion will be good experience. What about The Prom, who are you going with? You have to bring me a picture of you and your date for me to hang in my room.”

“Well the truth is that I have not formally been asked. I feel certain though AJ is going to want me as his date. I ran into Miranda at The Boutique and she said she had not been asked by anyone yet either. I doubt that AJ would want to go with his stepsister. That would be kind of creepy, right Mom?

Scene 4:

Kendall tells Zoey “Fusion has always been so important to me, but after missing out on so much time with Zach and especially the kids I want to just be a Stay at Home Mom. Greenlee has managed to run the company without me while I was in my coma and Fusion is doing better then ever.”

Zoey asks her, “Have you told Zach about this?”

“Yes, we discussed it the other day and he is fine with whatever I want to do.”

Okay says Zoey, “The big question, have you told Greenlee?”

Scene 5:

Griffin is watching TV at the Boarding House when his cell phone rings. “Hello Tad. What’s up?

To be continued…

#2   2014/07/09 07:18AM
    Re: Fan Fiction By Patti G Episode #42
    Axl Rose

Little does Emma know that she is about to be disappointed in terms of her date because AJ is asking his step-sister Miranda to the Prom but I wonder what Emma is going to do to nip this in the bud? Or I wonder if Emma will ask some random guy in hopes of making AJ jealous or making AJ notice her? Either way I loved Emma sharing scenes with her mother Annie and here is hoping Annie ends up being released from Oakhaven and her & Emma can have a normal mother/daughter relationship with each other

But I wonder how Greenlee will respond to Kendall being a stay at home mother? Knowing Greenlee, classic Greenlee she will go off on Kendall for this I just know it

As for Griffin talking to Tad, I wonder what Tad wants with Griffin?

But as for the others, they don't have much time because if they don't get the antidote they could all die

#3   2014/07/11 08:07PM
    Re: Fan Fiction By Patti G Episode #42
    PBNGJNG

When it comes to Emma the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. She is not going to take AJ not asking her to The Prom ery gracefully. I believe Emma and Miranda will have a rivalry like Erica/Brooke, Kendall/Greenlee and/or Annie/Greenlee.

Tad is going to have Griffin help get Ellie to help them. How? You will have to wait and see.

I have several story lines coming up over the rest of the summer.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list