List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: Fan Fiction By Patti G Episode #39

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Fan Fiction By Patti G Episode #39

Started by PBNGJNG at 2014/06/08 10:17AM
    Latest post: 2014/06/09 10:20AM, Views: 98, Replies: 1
    page:
    #1   2014/06/08 10:17AM
    Fan Fiction By Patti G Episode #39
    PBNGJNG

FAN FICTION #39

Scene 1:

Tad and Reggie let themselves into Wildwind and head for the living room where they find almost all of “their clients” gathered around with the exception of David and Jake.

“We need to talk to all of you,” Tad tells them. “Where are David and Jake?”

Brooke tells Tad they are in David’s lab and that she will go get them.

“Well Martin, any good news to report?” Adam barks at him.

“I would rather wait until everyone is here before Reggie and I fill you in on what we found out.”

David, Brooke and Jake return and neither of the doctors look very happy.

“Were you able to find out anything about the virus?” Tad asks.

“Nothing that is useful to us I’m afraid,” Jake says and David shakes his head in agreement.

“Were the two of you able to figure out anything that will help us?” Jake asks Tad and Reggie.

“As a matter of fact I think we have. I was just about to tell the group but wanted to wait until all of you were here.”

“I was telling Reggie the history that you three men share since being in Pine Valley. After going through it all we have come up with one person you all have in common and we both feel has a reason to strike out at you.”

“Well blast it, Martin just say it!” shouts Adam.

“Okay, the person we feel is behind this is Allie Doyle.”

Scene 2:

Ellie heads over to the Pine Cone Motel and takes a deep breath before knocking on the door.

“Who is it?” comes a man’s voice.

“It’s me”

Ellie opens the door and finds her father sitting at his computer. “I wasn’t expecting you Ellie. I thought we agreed it was best if you stayed away from here just in case you were followed.”

“I know what we agreed but I doubt that anyone would be following me. Besides I need to talk to you about this whole plan. I think we should call it off. Send them the antidote and forgot getting the money.”

“Why would you want to do that, sweetheart. We have been planning this for a long time. Everything has been arranged. We need to avenge your Mother’s death and all those men are responsible!”

“Dad, those men might have hurt Mom but they did not have anything to do with her death. She died from being shot at drug robbery that went bad at the clinic. Besides the women we infected did nothing to her. I have got to know those women a little and they are nice people. They are mothers with families. Why are we hurting them?”

“We are going after them as they are important to Jake, Adam and David. They need to lose someone they love like we lost your Mother. Besides Ellie, your Mom would have not been working at that run down clinic if she could have got a better job at a decent hospital. Adam setting her up at that bottom tier medical school in Antigua was a joke. That and her dismissal from PVH kept her from ever getting a decent job as a doctor again. No we are going through with is. I watched your Mother waste her talents as a doctor for years and you and I are due some satisfaction.”

Scene 3:

AJ walks up to the door and rings the bell.

The door finally opens and AJ is glad she is home and answered the door.

“Mind if I come in?” he asks her.

“Sure, I was just sitting here studying for that English final tomorrow. Do you want something to drink?”

“No I’m fine. I wanted to ask you something and thought it was better to ask you face to face.”

Okay, what do you want to ask me?”

“Kate Martin would you be my date to the Prom?”

Scene 4:

Krystal and Jack sit having lunch at the Yacht Club enjoying the beautiful day and watching the boats out on the water.

“You look absolutely beautiful today, Krystal. Not only do you look great but also you seem happy again. I miss seeing you like this. I know things have been rough with the cancer but it is all behind you now. We have a great life ahead of us. Our kids are all doing great and no matter what happens with the election in a few weeks we have each other.”

“I do feel good, Jack. I know I have not been myself for awhile but you are right, the worst is over. I have even scheduled an appointment with the doctor to discuss my breast reconstruction. I was going to wait until after the election when we know exactly what our future is going to be and where. Today I just woke up feeling like a weight has been lifted off of me and for the first time in a long, long time I feel positive again. We are truly blessed that we have each other, we have our health and our big beautiful family is all well. I think the future for the Montgomery clan is going to be just great.”

To be continued…

#2   2014/06/09 10:20AM
    Re: Fan Fiction By Patti G Episode #39
    Axl Rose

Quote PBNGJNG: FAN FICTION #39

Scene 1:

Tad and Reggie let themselves into Wildwind and head for the living room where they find almost all of “their clients” gathered around with the exception of David and Jake.

“We need to talk to all of you,” Tad tells them. “Where are David and Jake?”

Brooke tells Tad they are in David’s lab and that she will go get them.

“Well Martin, any good news to report?” Adam barks at him.

“I would rather wait until everyone is here before Reggie and I fill you in on what we found out.”

David, Brooke and Jake return and neither of the doctors look very happy.

“Were you able to find out anything about the virus?” Tad asks.

“Nothing that is useful to us I’m afraid,” Jake says and David shakes his head in agreement.

“Were the two of you able to figure out anything that will help us?” Jake asks Tad and Reggie.

“As a matter of fact I think we have. I was just about to tell the group but wanted to wait until all of you were here.”

“I was telling Reggie the history that you three men share since being in Pine Valley. After going through it all we have come up with one person you all have in common and we both feel has a reason to strike out at you.”

“Well blast it, Martin just say it!” shouts Adam.

“Okay, the person we feel is behind this is Allie Doyle.”

Scene 2:

Ellie heads over to the Pine Cone Motel and takes a deep breath before knocking on the door.

“Who is it?” comes a man’s voice.

“It’s me”

Ellie opens the door and finds her father sitting at his computer. “I wasn’t expecting you Ellie. I thought we agreed it was best if you stayed away from here just in case you were followed.”

“I know what we agreed but I doubt that anyone would be following me. Besides I need to talk to you about this whole plan. I think we should call it off. Send them the antidote and forgot getting the money.”

“Why would you want to do that, sweetheart. We have been planning this for a long time. Everything has been arranged. We need to avenge your Mother’s death and all those men are responsible!”

“Dad, those men might have hurt Mom but they did not have anything to do with her death. She died from being shot at drug robbery that went bad at the clinic. Besides the women we infected did nothing to her. I have got to know those women a little and they are nice people. They are mothers with families. Why are we hurting them?”

“We are going after them as they are important to Jake, Adam and David. They need to lose someone they love like we lost your Mother. Besides Ellie, your Mom would have not been working at that run down clinic if she could have got a better job at a decent hospital. Adam setting her up at that bottom tier medical school in Antigua was a joke. That and her dismissal from PVH kept her from ever getting a decent job as a doctor again. No we are going through with is. I watched your Mother waste her talents as a doctor for years and you and I are due some satisfaction.”

Scene 3:

AJ walks up to the door and rings the bell.

The door finally opens and AJ is glad she is home and answered the door.

“Mind if I come in?” he asks her.

“Sure, I was just sitting here studying for that English final tomorrow. Do you want something to drink?”

“No I’m fine. I wanted to ask you something and thought it was better to ask you face to face.”

Okay, what do you want to ask me?”

“Kate Martin would you be my date to the Prom?”

Scene 4:

Krystal and Jack sit having lunch at the Yacht Club enjoying the beautiful day and watching the boats out on the water.

“You look absolutely beautiful today, Krystal. Not only do you look great but also you seem happy again. I miss seeing you like this. I know things have been rough with the cancer but it is all behind you now. We have a great life ahead of us. Our kids are all doing great and no matter what happens with the election in a few weeks we have each other.”

“I do feel good, Jack. I know I have not been myself for awhile but you are right, the worst is over. I have even scheduled an appointment with the doctor to discuss my breast reconstruction. I was going to wait until after the election when we know exactly what our future is going to be and where. Today I just woke up feeling like a weight has been lifted off of me and for the first time in a long, long time I feel positive again. We are truly blessed that we have each other, we have our health and our big beautiful family is all well. I think the future for the Montgomery clan is going to be just great.”

To be continued…

I swear aren't AJ and Kate Martin related? I swear isn't Kate AJ's aunt? Tad and Dixie's daughter is Kate right? Because if that is the case then why would AJ take his own aunt as his date to the prom? I don't get it because isn't Kate JR's half-sister don't they have the same mother Dixie?

But I am continuing to love Jack and Krystal as a couple but I wonder how long before Krystal falls victim to her cancer?

So Ellie is in cahoots with her father and they are the ones poisoning everyone, then it begs the question of just who her father is? Could it be someone from All My Children's past or present? If it is then I wonder why Ellie would even be doing this to people who have never done anything to her?

Tad and Reggie they are on the right track but little do they know just how wrong they are because Allie is not the one doing this but it is possible someone related to her could be doing this

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list