List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: Josh: Doctor--Lawyer--Indian Chief

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Josh: Doctor--Lawyer--Indian Chief

Started by Clueless at 2006/11/01 09:41AM
    Latest post: 2007/01/14 12:14AM, Views: 480, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2006/11/01 09:41AM
    Josh: Doctor--Lawyer--Indian Chief
    Clueless

Could someone please shed a little light on his character. I mean just what the heck is he. He came on as television producer, from there he becomes a doctor, from there he goes to working at Fusion. Now JR is offering him a job at Chandler Industries. I just want to know where he gotton all of his training from. Of course not to many of the characters have legitiamete training in what they are doing. But I am just amazed that he is able to go from these different jobs. He must have done all of his training and schooling online.

#2   2006/11/01 12:05PM
    Re: Josh: Doctor--Lawyer--Indian Chief
    soaps4life

Quote Clueless: Could someone please shed a little light on his character. I mean just what the heck is he. He came on as television producer, from there he becomes a doctor, from there he goes to working at Fusion. Now JR is offering him a job at Chandler Industries. I just want to know where he gotton all of his training from. Of course not to many of the characters have legitiamete training in what they are doing. But I am just amazed that he is able to go from these different jobs. He must have done all of his training and schooling online.

Oh my gosh!!! you are so right!!! I mean he is a jack of all trades to be sooooo young!!! lol

#3   2006/11/01 04:50PM
    ModJoy

That's Pine Valley for you...

#4   2006/11/02 09:39AM
    allie_colleg...

i think he went to med school and then decided not to follow his dad.

when he went to erica to work in tv he got contacts that helped in fusion.

then j.r. hired him, but not for talent, just to keep him from babe!

#5   2006/11/05 12:24AM
    bellajewels

Don't forget he's also a carpenter. He may not have had a job in Pine Valley as one but he did build his own coffin. That was impressive.

#6   2006/11/09 01:20PM
    Clogger

none of them have any experience - take the girls at fusion for instance none of them have any business accumen- Babe doesn't appear to have graduated from high school; the same with amanda and yet there they are not only running fusions but operating a bar no less.

#7   2006/11/26 03:01PM
    TCLPN

IT'S ALL JUST A JOKE!

#8   2007/01/14 12:14AM
    Skeet

It is amazing how they all have money yet no one ever works. I want a job like that...

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list