List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: Fan Fiction By Patti G Episode 27

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Fan Fiction By Patti G Episode 27

Started by PBNGJNG at 2013/12/08 01:18PM
    Latest post: 2013/12/11 09:52AM, Views: 145, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2013/12/08 01:18PM
    Fan Fiction By Patti G Episode 27
    PBNGJNG

FAN FICTION #27

Scene 1:

David walks briskly down the hall into Kendall’s room and sees the nurse checking her vitals. “I am so sorry to bother you on the holiday, Dr. Hayward but I thought you should be aware of Mrs. Slater’s condition.”

“Thank Nurse Chase. What exactly happened?” David asks her as he himself looks over her chart and vitals.

“Mrs. Slater was showing signs of becoming conscious. It lasted only a few moments and then she went back out.”

“You didn’t tell anyone about this? Especially her family.”

“Certainly not, Dr. Hayward. I followed your instructions to the letter.”

Scene 2:

Ted sits down with Angie and Jesse after dinner while all the “Kids” have either gone home or are still watching football.

“I wanted to let you know that I have decided to stay on in Pine Valley for the time being. I will continue my treatment with Dr. Hayward and handle my business from here. Darius and Kayla will be staying on as well. I thought it would be a good opportunity for all of us to get to know each other.”

That’s great!” says Angie. “Have you found some where to stay or will you remain at the Yacht Club?”

“For right now we are staying there but hopefully next week I will meet with a Realtor and find something more permanent to stay.”

Jesse tells Ted, “I could give you the name of a Realtor I know, her name is Marion Chandler.”

“Is she related to Adam?” Ted asks.

“She is married to Adam’s brother Stuart, but believe me, no two siblings could be more unalike.”

“Well then I will take you up on the offer and contact her on Monday.”

Scene 3:

Krystal is in the kitchen putting the final touches on clean up after everyone has gone home. Jack walks in and puts his hands around her and tells her to come sit down. She tells him “I want to finish this before I go upstairs, I don’t want to deal with it in the morning.”

“Please,” says Jack. “You look exhausted.” Krystal finally gives in and sits down at the table with Jack.

“You haven’t been yourself the past few weeks and I noticed how distracted you were all today. If there is something wrong, please tell me, we can deal with anything.”

Krystal looks lovingly at her husband. “I promised you when we got married there would be no secrets. I just haven’t found the right time or way to tell you what is wrong. This is going to effect our lives big time.”

“We’ll deal with whatever it is,” says Jack as he holds her hands in his.

“I have breast cancer, Jack.” I have to have surgery, and right away the doctor told me.”

Jack sits back and is astounded at the news. Krystal looks at him and says “Are you still so sure we can get through anything?”

Jack reaches out to Krystal and pulls her to him wrapping his arms around her and tells her, “Yes darling, we can get through anything as long as we do it together.”

Scene 4:

Adam is in his study working at his desk when there is a knock on the door. “Come,” he says.

Scott walks in and says, “You wanted to see me Uncle Adam?”

“Yes, Scott please sit down. I have something I want to discuss with you. You have been working hard at Chandler Enterprises these past few years and it has not gone unnoticed.”

“Well thank you Uncle Adam.”

“You have become a successful business man as well as a good father and husband. Your father Stuart is very proud of you as am I.”

“Well thank you for the praise Uncle Adam, but I am not sure where this is going.”

Adam says, “As you know I own WRCW here in Pine Valley. The last few years I haven’t shown much interest in the station. At one time when Liza ran it we showed a good profit from it. So now I am taking a second look at revitalizing the station and I would like you to be Station Manager.”

Scene 5:

Zach and Zoey are in Kendall’s room. They are not aware of it but Kendall can sense their presence and can hear bits and pieces of their conversation.

Zoey asks Zach, “If she wakes up how do you think she will react to me being in your life and with her children?”

Zach says to Zoey “We will cross that bridge when the time comes.”

Kendall thinks to herself, “who is that woman? And why is she with my husband and children?”

Scene 6:

Cara is getting ready for bed and David comes out from taking a shower. “Was everything alright at The Institute today? Especially for them to ask you to come in on a holiday.”

David tells Cara that Kendall showed signs of coming out of her coma, but she must not tell anyone about this in case it is just a fleeting moment.

“Of course I won’t mention it to anyone, you know that.”

“I know I can always count on you,” David tells her. “I have to say you looked especially beautiful tonight. You have a real glow about you.”

“Well there is a reason for that, as you and I are having another baby.”

Happy Holiday to All

To be continued…

#2   2013/12/09 08:00AM
    Re: Fan Fiction By Patti G Episode 27
    Axl Rose

Cara is pregnant again with David's baby? If that is the case then she has given David a family the family he's never had considering she is already the mother of his son Leo and now being pregnant with their second child I wonder what this will mean for their family? David is going to be a father again and Leo is going to become a big brother but even more so Marissa is going to be a big sister again since she is David's daughter and Cara is pregnant with Marissa's brother or sister so I wonder if David will tell Marissa the good news

But more importantly Mama Castillo I can't see her being happy with this news that she is going to be a grandmother again with her daughter being pregnant with David's baby yet again because Mama Castillo I swear she hates David or she doesn't think very highly of him either and I can't see Griffin being happy either, I can see him being happy for Cara but not for David because I swear he hates David too or he doesn't think very highly of him anymore either

Kendall is jumping to conclusions as usual because Zoey is not the "other woman" in her husband Zach & her children's lives because Zoey is Zach's half-sister, Zoey is Ian and Amelia's aunt, Spike's step-aunt so Kendall if she's conscious and alert then why doesn't she just wake up already and re-claim her life? There is really nothing stopping her now is there?

Scott I hope he takes the deal and he becomes Station Manager of WRCW, but maybe with that said I wonder if this will bring back Adam's daughter Hayley considering she is a reporter, she can have her own show on this TV station but with that said if Scott still works at Chandler Enterprises then I wonder if he and his cousin JR still have a rivalry with one another? If JR even still works at Chandler then I am sure JR wants Chandler all to himself

Jack and Krystal getting through Krystal's breast cancer together, I wonder if Krystal will tell the rest of her family about her breast cancer like her daughters Marissa and Jenny? Her step-son Reggie? Her step-daughters Greenlee and Lily? Or her grandson AJ? Because Krystal's family does deserve to know because then that way they can prepare themselves because Krystal dying from her breast cancer is a possibility and if it happens they are going to need to be prepared or prepare for every eventuality but with that said I can see Jack flying in the best doctors for Krystal making sure she gets the best possible treatments for her breast cancer which then could bring back any Pine Valley favorites from the past, to be Krystal's doctor

I love that Ted, Darius and Kayla are all going to be staying in Pine Valley because it gives Angie family her brother staying in town along with her nephew and niece but with all of them staying in town I wonder if Ted will soon find love again? Or if any one of his 2 children Darius or Kayla will find love?

But with David still as slimy as ever not wanting Kendall's family to know about her condition, if she's awake or if she's alert and conscious her family should know about it and who is Hayward to play God with Kendall or her family's life?

#3   2013/12/09 09:10AM
    Axl Rose

Villains that I know I would love to see here in your Fan Fiction at some point would be:

Billy Clyde Tuggle

Janet from Another Planet escaping the nuthouse

Vanessa Bennett, David Hayward's mother, even though she is dead we never actually saw her body now did we?

Alexander Cambias, Sr. Zach's father, he could escape from prison now can't he

#4   2013/12/11 09:49AM
    Axl Rose

Quote Axl Rose: Cara is pregnant again with David's baby? If that is the case then she has given David a family the family he's never had considering she is already the mother of his son Leo and now being pregnant with their second child I wonder what this will mean for their family? David is going to be a father again and Leo is going to become a big brother but even more so Marissa is going to be a big sister again since she is David's daughter and Cara is pregnant with Marissa's brother or sister so I wonder if David will tell Marissa the good news

But more importantly Mama Castillo I can't see her being happy with this news that she is going to be a grandmother again with her daughter being pregnant with David's baby yet again because Mama Castillo I swear she hates David or she doesn't think very highly of him either and I can't see Griffin being happy either, I can see him being happy for Cara but not for David because I swear he hates David too or he doesn't think very highly of him anymore either

Kendall is jumping to conclusions as usual because Zoey is not the "other woman" in her husband Zach & her children's lives because Zoey is Zach's half-sister, Zoey is Ian and Amelia's aunt, Spike's step-aunt so Kendall if she's conscious and alert then why doesn't she just wake up already and re-claim her life? There is really nothing stopping her now is there?

Scott I hope he takes the deal and he becomes Station Manager of WRCW, but maybe with that said I wonder if this will bring back Adam's daughter Hayley considering she is a reporter, she can have her own show on this TV station but with that said if Scott still works at Chandler Enterprises then I wonder if he and his cousin JR still have a rivalry with one another? If JR even still works at Chandler then I am sure JR wants Chandler all to himself

Jack and Krystal getting through Krystal's breast cancer together, I wonder if Krystal will tell the rest of her family about her breast cancer like her daughters Marissa and Jenny? Her step-son Reggie? Her step-daughters Greenlee and Lily? Or her grandson AJ? Because Krystal's family does deserve to know because then that way they can prepare themselves because Krystal dying from her breast cancer is a possibility and if it happens they are going to need to be prepared or prepare for every eventuality but with that said I can see Jack flying in the best doctors for Krystal making sure she gets the best possible treatments for her breast cancer which then could bring back any Pine Valley favorites from the past, to be Krystal's doctor

I love that Ted, Darius and Kayla are all going to be staying in Pine Valley because it gives Angie family her brother staying in town along with her nephew and niece but with all of them staying in town I wonder if Ted will soon find love again? Or if any one of his 2 children Darius or Kayla will find love?

But with David still as slimy as ever not wanting Kendall's family to know about her condition, if she's awake or if she's alert and conscious her family should know about it and who is Hayward to play God with Kendall or her family's life?

#5   2013/12/11 09:49AM
    Axl Rose

Quote Axl Rose: Cara is pregnant again with David's baby? If that is the case then she has given David a family the family he's never had considering she is already the mother of his son Leo and now being pregnant with their second child I wonder what this will mean for their family? David is going to be a father again and Leo is going to become a big brother but even more so Marissa is going to be a big sister again since she is David's daughter and Cara is pregnant with Marissa's brother or sister so I wonder if David will tell Marissa the good news

#6   2013/12/11 09:52AM
    Axl Rose

Quote Axl Rose: Villains that I know I would love to see here in your Fan Fiction at some point would be:

Billy Clyde Tuggle

Janet from Another Planet escaping the nuthouse

Vanessa Bennett, David Hayward's mother, even though she is dead we never actually saw her body now did we?

Alexander Cambias, Sr. Zach's father, he could escape from prison now can't he

Because as far as we know Billy Clyde he's still alive isn't he?

And Vanessa David's mother even though we did supposedly see her go over a cliff there was never a body because it was never recovered and on soaps if no body is ever recovered that means generally the person is alive and well and knowing Vanessa she probably faked her death

But Janet, Amanda's mother she is like the Heather Webber of Pine Valley so I can see Janet going off of her meds and becoming dangerous all over again losing her mind becoming a certifiable nutjob all over again

But for Zach's father who is also Zoey's father, Alexander Cambias I can see him somehow escaping from prison and if he does then Zach and or Zoey aren't safe

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list