: Absolutely nothing!
Though I'm delighted to have AMC back, I am annoyed at the following:
1. We never found out WHO the heck this guy is that Celia keeps "seeing" in her room, bathroom, dreams, etc.
2. We see hints that Celia has a "past," but it's never revealed.
3. Celia being too stupid to tell Pete what Colby's doing, so that he can better understand why Celia is acting the way she is towards him.
4. Pete, being the nerd ball computer geek, Mr. 4.0, Mr. 1500 on the SAT's, but too dumb to see what Colby is doing and unable to put two and two together.
5. Who put up the money for Celia at the date auction?
6. Did David really sabotage JR's presentation?
7. Why in the world would Opal, as old as she is, get involved in dumb pranks and schemes with a very childish Colby? A skunk?? Gee, I was expecting writers to come a little tougher than a "Sorority Girls Gone Wild" type of prank. Moreover, I would have expected this from Miranda and her friends....NOT Opal!
8. Miranda, too afraid to tell AJ how she feels, but in the meantime, "Sure....go out with my goofy friend! I'll just sit here and eat myself into a coma while crying to uncle Zach about how much of an idiot I am for gift wrapping you for another girl."
9. What ever happened with what I thought was a developing storyline with Kendall and her illness?
10. What ever happened with what I thought was a developing storyline with Colby owing some guy 20 grand? Is she into drugs?
Writers built a million storylines here and only halfway closed one of them, and that's the one involving Cassandra. They're going about this all wrong. Start a storyline....finish and give us CLOSURE, then end it with a NEW cliffhanger storyline so that we can get excited about next season. So far, I haven't read anything about the show returning. If that's the case, then once again, we're left with all these questions & cliffhangers. I think ALL tv series should end with closure for the audience just in case the show gets cancelled. Tad's possible returning is the ONLY cliffhanger this show should have right now. Not a million and one!