List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: zack and kendall?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

zack and kendall?

Started by Rayne at 2006/10/30 11:13PM
    Latest post: 2006/11/26 02:46PM, Views: 699, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2006/10/30 11:13PM
    zack and kendall?
    Rayne

who would you all rather see kendall end up with...zack or ryan...?

#2   2006/10/31 06:08AM
    Re: zack and kendall?
    Wayne

I think over the long haul, she would be better off with Zack. He is real, and Ryan has never been real. Zack tells it like is is, and Ryan tends to sugarcoat and lie. I believe Ryan will end up with Greenley before too long, and the way they both act, they truly deserve each other. I am not too sure that anyone can totally please and keep Kendall. She is such a flake.

#3   2006/11/19 10:36PM
    mrsslater

ZACH, always and forever, this man has shown real and true love for kendall, he has never tried to change her, or tell her what to do, yes he caused the blackout, but he had not told kendall he loved her yet, he though he was helping her, because deep down he knew that ryan/greenlee[the love of ryan's life]as he told kendall over and over again,would proably cut her out of the loop of things, and he knew she would end up getting hurt when it came time to hand over the baby, IF THEY EVER TRY TO PUT THAT BROKEN WINDOW, THEY CALLED RENDULL TOGETHER AGAIN, the rating will be lower than they already are[ and right about now AMC can't afford to have anymore lower ratings, JUST SAYING......................

#4   2006/11/20 04:27AM
    dgraham

I like Zack and Kendall together....now. I used to want Kendall with Ryan, but anymore, I don't like Ryan. He tries to act like he knows it all and can fix it all, yuk! Zack is so real and would NEVER hurt Kendall. They definately belong together. Put Ryan with Annie, I don't like either of them.

#5   2006/11/26 02:46PM
    TCLPN

I WISH SHE WAS JUST PLAIN OFF THE SHOW, ENOUGH ALREADY!!!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list