List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: Fan Fiction By Patti G Episode #25

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Fan Fiction By Patti G Episode #25

Started by PBNGJNG at 2013/10/01 04:08AM
    Latest post: 2013/10/03 05:48AM, Views: 442, Replies: 11
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2013/10/02 04:53PM
    Re: Fan Fiction By Patti G Episode #25
    Axl Rose

I wonder if you will bring back family for Opal considering she has no one in town...her 3 sons Tad and Petey and her bi-racial son Adrian Sword are not even in Pine Valley and her granddaughters Tad's daughters Kathy and Jenny are not even in Pine Valley well Jenny is in Pine Valley with her mother Krystal and her step-father Jackson, but God knows where Kathy is but Kathy I know she would be around the same age as her nephew A.J. actually she would be older than A.J. by only a couple of years perhaps Kathy is with her parents Tad and Dixie

Then there's Opal's grandsons Tad's sons Jamie and Damon who are not in Pine Valley as well

And Opal doesn't even mention her son Adrian and why is that? I don't even think she's mentioned Adrian in Lord knows how long and not to mention Adrian he's been gone from Pine Valley for so long that we don't even know if Adrian is even married or if he even has children of his own by now

My point being that Opal's family is all scattered across the globe and it would be nice to see her have some family around

#12   2013/10/03 05:48AM
    Re: Fan Fiction By Patti G Episode #25
    PBNGJNG

I hope to get to many of our favorite characters and families over the next year. Please remember I do this only part time and since I want the stories to really be good and work together it takes time for me to work everything out.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list