List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: who has a guilty conscience

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

who has a guilty conscience

Started by hopingforsomedailylo at 2006/10/30 05:34PM
    Latest post: 2006/10/31 11:50AM, Views: 512, Replies: 2
    page:
    #1   2006/10/30 05:34PM
    who has a guilty conscience
    hopingforsom...

Babe is does for she has committed adultery and lie about it due all of Colby schemes. Now I know J.R. not perfect but I find it very defensive when people do things they know is wrong like committed adultery and lie about it. For I bet that she is not telling because of Colby. Colby know the truth about what went down between Babe and Josh and has come up with scheme to prove that Babe is innocent. For good girls are bad girls that don't get caught. Now she probably think oh my gosh I am not going anywhere and she probably J.R. and probably want to shut Colby up. For Colby schemes everyone knows about and well Adam is trying to be a good dad that lets Colby gets away with everything but blood is thicker than water. For also Babe probably has call it off but that means that she is getting away with it and she could be concern about J.R. and her son but was she concern about them when she slept with Josh. And since she is not telling J.R. she is ashamed for what she did for I want someone to take Colby serious because even though Colby lies still she is not telling a lie. And maybe if Colby said it enough then maybe J.R. will sense it too

#2   2006/10/30 11:04PM
    Re: who has a guilty conscience
    Rayne

i agree..babe and also her mother..she knows who the father is but is she lying to tad and just saying it's adam's baby??

#3   2006/10/31 11:50AM
    Re: who has a guilty conscience
    hopingforsom...

Quote Rayne: i agree..babe and also her mother..she knows who the father is but is she lying to tad and just saying it's adam's baby??

Do you think maybe it is hold on to their money. For I think that it really doesn't matter if you love someone when you intentionally hurt them. And maybe Babe need to tell J.R. or Colby will come up with something that Babe has no control of. For why don't Colby does this set Josh and babe up or Babe talking to your mother about it and now that Adam knows I think it won't be long until J.R. knows

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list