List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: Is Michael Knight really returning (spoilerish)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Is Michael Knight really returning (spoilerish)

Started by terriesingz at 2013/09/03 11:02AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/28 12:20PM, Views: 946, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2013/09/03 11:02AM
    Is Michael Knight really returning (spoilerish)
    terriesingz

so ,we heard his voice and the suggestion of a return, but I have a feeling he might not make it. For one, why would they hide him behind the chair? It would have been much more dramatic if he had turned in the chair. Second, the relationship between Dixie and the doctor (forget his name) has not gotten to where most would expect before Tad comes back. I just wonder if something will keep Tad from returning as was suggested.

#2   2013/09/03 11:35AM
    Re: Is Michael Knight really returning (spoilerish)
    iluvtad

Quote terriesingz: so ,we heard his voice and the suggestion of a return, but I have a feeling he might not make it. For one, why would they hide him behind the chair? It would have been much more dramatic if he had turned in the chair. Second, the relationship between Dixie and the doctor (forget his name) has not gotten to where most would expect before Tad comes back. I just wonder if something will keep Tad from returning as was suggested.

I don't think having Tad hidden from the back of the chair really was any more or less dramatic then if he had turned the chair, Michael E. Knight's voice is so distinctive (and sexy , that even if he hadn't said "Hi Jesse, this is Tad" (don't know if those were the exact words), we would have known who it was!
    I have missed Tad since AMC as been back, the soap at least to me was not complete without him, big hole in the cast. Having Dixie w/o Tad, Opal w/o Tad, Joe w/o Tad, and especially Jesse w/o Tad, was just not right.
    Tptb tried to make a sl with Jesse and Zack being close buddies, but it didn't work, they were never as close as Tad and Jesse, it felt forced and not believable.
    I am keeping everything possible crossed that Michael E. Knight is back for good!

#3   2013/09/03 06:19PM
    rainhue

Quote iluvtad:
    Quote terriesingz: so ,we heard his voice and the suggestion of a return, but I have a feeling he might not make it. For one, why would they hide him behind the chair? It would have been much more dramatic if he had turned in the chair. Second, the relationship between Dixie and the doctor (forget his name) has not gotten to where most would expect before Tad comes back. I just wonder if something will keep Tad from returning as was suggested.

Great post! We need our Tad back!!

I don't think having Tad hidden from the back of the chair really was any more or less dramatic then if he had turned the chair, Michael E. Knight's voice is so distinctive (and sexy , that even if he hadn't said "Hi Jesse, this is Tad" (don't know if those were the exact words), we would have known who it was!
    I have missed Tad since AMC as been back, the soap at least to me was not complete without him, big hole in the cast. Having Dixie w/o Tad, Opal w/o Tad, Joe w/o Tad, and especially Jesse w/o Tad, was just not right.
    Tptb tried to make a sl with Jesse and Zack being close buddies, but it didn't work, they were never as close as Tad and Jesse, it felt forced and not believable.
    I am keeping everything possible crossed that Michael E. Knight is back for good!

#4   2013/09/07 11:00AM
    taramartin

He has been sorely missed.

#5   2013/09/28 12:20PM
    soapyviewer

Quote taramartin: He has been sorely missed.

Yes he certainly has! He has such a history with the show and I haven't heard that he is otherwise busy, so it would be great to see Tad again--even if its just a short visit.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list