List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: Fan Fiction Episode #22 By Patti G

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Fan Fiction Episode #22 By Patti G

Started by PBNGJNG at 2013/08/26 06:48AM
    Latest post: 2013/08/30 08:03AM, Views: 439, Replies: 12
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/08/26 06:48AM
    Fan Fiction Episode #22 By Patti G
    PBNGJNG

FAN FICTION #22

Scene 1:

He could have flown home to Pine Valley. He was looking forward to seeing his family, but he needed to head home slowly after all this time away and the bus gave him that time. So much has happened to his family after all these years, hell he is not the same 18-year-old kid that left all those years ago. His Dad was disappointed at first that he was choosing The Service instead of college. He knew though that college was not right for him, not then. So he went an enlisted in the Army. He wound up a Major in the Military Police. Over the years he has been all over the world seeing things and doing things he will not ever begin to forget. Now though it was time to leave and rejoin civilian life. When he found out his Dad’s plans, he knew it was a good time to stand beside him. Well that is only half-true. He had a bigger reason for leaving the military, one he did not want to think about, at least right now. So now Major Reggie Montgomery heads home to Pine Valley. What lays ahead for him he is not sure, but he does know that Pine Valley is never dull.

Scene 2:

Emma and AJ are hanging out at the Chandler Mansion’s pool enjoying a beautiful summer day. Emma is thrilled to have AJ all to herself and she plans on making the most of it, especially with Miranda out of town still.

“So AJ, have you heard from Miranda since she went out West?” Emma asks him.

“Yeah I have been texting her and she sounds like she is really enjoying her time out there. She is working for Erica as an assistant while she is there. So she gets to go to meet many cool people and going to all sorts of great parties.”

Emma of course is jealous, but she will be damned if she lets it show. Her mother Annie didn’t raise no fools.

“I think I am going to take a nap,” says AJ.

“That is a great idea,” says Emma. “Is there room on that chaise for the both of us?”

AJ scoots over and Emma lies next to him. Soon AJ is fast asleep. Emma takes the opportunity to pull her cell phone out and snaps some “suggestive” pics of the two of them and posts them to her Facebook page.

Out in California, while waiting for Erica to finish an interview, Miranda checks her Facebook page and sees how close AJ and Emma have become in her absence.

Scene 3:

Ellie rings the bell at Opal’s Boarding House. She already arranged to rent a room there with Opal. The door opens and Tim is standing there.

“Can I help you?” Tim asks her.

“My name is Ellie Westmore, I am new in Pine Valley and Opal has agreed to rent me a room here.” She tells Tim.

“Yes, Opal said you would be by and I should show you around. My name is Tim Dillion and I live here. I am a Police Officer in Pine Valley.”

“Opal mentioned you would be here. I just started working at Pine Valley Hospital, I am a nurse.” Ellie tells Tim.

“Well it sure is nice to have someone new here. Right now it is just Opal, Griffin, he is a doctor at the hospital and myself. It nice to have someone new here especially a woman.” Tim says.

“Well let me show you your room and give you the tour.”

“Great, thanks,” says Ellie.

Scene 4:

Joe arrives at The Miranda Center and asks the receptionist if Bianca is available.

Bianca comes out to the lobby. “Joe it is great to see you. I am so thrilled you accepted the job as Head of our medical department.”

“Well I have to say, Bianca this is really a blessing for me. As long as I am staying in Pine Valley, I just don’t feel comfortable sitting around. Especially with Ruth gone. The kids have been great about keeping me busy. And I enjoy every moment I have with them and the grandkids, but a man has to do something productive each day if he doesn’t want to go crazy.

“I completely understand and that is why along with your medical expertise I thought you would be perfect to do this,” says Bianca.

“Well then, why don’t you show me around and let me get started,” says Joe.

To be continued…

P.S. I have been watching AMC since 1976 and during that time I have had the pleasure of sharing that experience with family, friends and yes even my late husband. Now however I watch the show alone these past years and enjoy writing my Random Thoughts article as well as this new venture Fan Fiction. I am pleased when I see people have read my posts as it makes me feel connected to all of you out there. Thanks for all your support. I am always happy to here what you have to say about either one of my posts.

Sincerely

Patti G

#2   2013/08/26 09:06AM
    Re: Fan Fiction Episode #22 By Patti G
    Axl Rose

So Ruth is gone huh, so it is safe to assume that Ruth has passed away? If that is the case then Joe he has his children his sons Jeff, Tad, Bobby, and Jake and his daughter Tara and not to mention his grandchildren Jamie, Damon, Kathy, Jenny, Trevor, Philip, Kelsey and Joe has his great-grandson Sam Grey

So Reggie has been away all this time in the military, wow that is quite an accomplishment for Reggie and now that he's back in Pine Valley I wonder if he will run into his father Jack? Or if he will run into his sister Greenlee or his cousin Bianca but I wonder if Reggie knows about his father Jack & Krystal becoming a couple?

As for Reggie since he was in the military he could join the Pine Valley Police Department working as a cop for the PVPD, just an idea more or less

And I love Joe and Bianca's friendship with the 2 of them being so close to one another

AJ and Emma are getting closer in Miranda's absence but I can just see Miranda coming back to Pine Valley to complicate things with the triangle with the teens coming into full swing

But it begs the question of where Tad and Dixie's daughter Kathy is? Is Kathy in boarding school or what? Because I know Kathy she is the same age as AJ or she is older than AJ by at most a year so Kathy if she is in boarding school I wonder if she will be mentioned by Tad? Or mentioned by her mother Dixie?

I wonder where Dixie is too considering she was brought back to life with Project Orpheus along with a whole slew of other dead people, so I wonder where Dixie is? Or I wonder where her son AJ's father JR is?

And Tim and Ellie were getting awfully close if I do say so myself, I felt chemistry there I don't know about you

But I wonder where Jack's other daughter, Lily Montgomery is? Or if Lily will even be on her way back to Pine Valley or if she is happy living her life somewhere away from Pine Valley? If she is, just where is Lily? Is she in New York? Los Angeles? Chicago? Where

#3   2013/08/26 09:13AM
    Axl Rose

Since Emma is here, I wonder if her mother Annie is still in Oak Haven? If she is, then I won't be surprised if and when Annie does come out of Oak Haven will she be 100% cured of her mental psychosis? Or if she is just a disaster waiting to happen? Because I am sure Emma she has mommy issues considering she is a teenager now but also because she has had to grow up without her mother and not to mention Ryan he has had to raise Emma all these years as her father and not to mention Emma having Greenlee for a step-mother I am sure Emma and her step-mother Greenlee don't get along

I won't be surprised if there are any other Project Orpheus patients because knowing David he could have kept all of his mystery patients that he has left in a medical facility somewhere, similar to how on General Hospital how supposedly dead people are in a Swiss clinic in Switzerland recuperating and recovering there, who is to say there aren't even more Project Orpheus patients? I mean it is possible knowing how David operates

I wouldn't be surprised if Zoey's father, Alexander Cambias Sr. is alive and well faking his death somewhere, it wouldn't surprise me considering people never really stay dead on soaps

#4   2013/08/26 09:32AM
    Axl Rose

As for the Baxter/Hubbard family, I wonder if we will end up seeing Ted Angie's brother again? Considering Ted is dying right now and that not even the great Dr. David Hayward can save him, I think I find that to be a crock and why I say that is because David has pulled off miracles especially with Project Orpheus, pulling off miracles giving Angie her sight back when she never thought that she would be able to see again and he gave her her sight back so I have no doubt in David's abilities that he can save Ted's life

And not only that but we haven't even seen Ted's 2 children yet or we don't even know what their names are or just how old they are or if they are boys or girls or if he has 1 son and 1 daughter or if he has 2 sons or 2 daughters

Even so Angie hasn't met her brother's children yet and neither has Jesse too for that matter, and Frankie hasn't even met his cousins yet either or his Uncle Ted

But I do have a question though, in your fan fiction have Angie and Jesse legally adopted Lucy as their daughter? Or is Lucy with her biological mother Maya?

How about Frankie and Randi, do they have any children of their own yet?

#5   2013/08/26 09:43AM
    PBNGJNG

I appreciate your input. Some of your questions can be answered by reading or re-reading prior Fan Fiction episodes.

1. Ruth's death was discussed in Episode #1
    2. Reggie will definitely be involved with Jack and the rest of Reggie's extended family.
    3. Kathy will eventually be written about as I get time and think of how I want her story to go.
    4.As for JR see Episode #9
    5. I mention Lily in Episode #19
    6. Alexander Cambias Sr. is in a mental health facility and I have no plans right now to do anything with him.
    7. Emma and Annie are mentioned in Episode #8

I am trying to write episodes as fast as possible but it takes time to get them the way I want and to think of how my stores will work together. I am trying to include as many characters as I can but it takes time so please bear with me.

#6   2013/08/26 11:27AM
    Axl Rose

Okay fair enough but as for Emma she has proven that she is her mother's daughter because Emma wants AJ all to herself and she doesn't care if Miranda knows about it, so it makes me wonder if Miranda will end up developing feelings for AJ or if she already has feelings for him?

Because Emma is scheming and so far it is working but I wonder if AJ has those same feelings for Emma because if he doesn't, then Emma is setting herself up for failure

But I wonder what Ryan thinks about his teenage daughter Emma being interested in AJ Chandler?

And even if Alex Sr. is in a mental health facility, he could always be released from there or he could escape somehow seeing how evil and how twisted he really is, it isn't out of the realm of possibility right?

#7   2013/08/27 07:28AM
    PBNGJNG

Have not decided yet whether I want David to be able to save Ted or not. As for his children, again in time I will bring them into the story. I have not given much thought to Lucy and at this point she is with Maya. As for Frankie and Randi I mentioned at The Ruth Martin Gala that they have a daughter named Ella.

#8   2013/08/27 08:06AM
    Axl Rose

Quote PBNGJNG: Have not decided yet whether I want David to be able to save Ted or not. As for his children, again in time I will bring them into the story. I have not given much thought to Lucy and at this point she is with Maya. As for Frankie and Randi I mentioned at The Ruth Martin Gala that they have a daughter named Ella.

That's good because I could definitely see Angie and Jesse as grandparents even though Frankie already has a child, because if you remember Frankie has a son, his son William with Mia Saunders, Frankie's son William was given up for adoption and by now I'm sure Frankie's son is a teenager by now so if that is the case then it gives Frankie a storyline in your fan fiction

Because Frankie has a daughter Ella, a child he actually is raising right now and William is the son, the child Frankie didn't raise because he was given up for adoption and William could have resentment issues towards Frankie

But how about the Castillos? Cara and Griffin are they in your fan fiction? Because Cara I remember she was pregnant with David's baby and Griffin well he was with Kendall so I wonder if they are still around

#9   2013/08/28 01:17PM
    PBNGJNG

You are correct, Frankie and Mia Saunders (Liza's 1/2 sister) do have a child together and maybe some time in the future I might use him in the story.

As for the Castillo's I have already included them in them stories. Just re-read them.

#10   2013/08/29 12:59PM
    Axl Rose

And I wonder if Jack and Krystal if they do get married I wonder if they will have a big ceremony and if so then of course Krystal's daughters have to be involved like Krystal's daughter Marissa and her other daughter Jenny and then there's Krystal's grandson AJ but also there is Jack's whole family like his children Reggie and Greenlee, his niece Bianca, his great-nieces Miranda and Gabrielle, among others but if they do have their wedding ceremony I could see Erica returning stopping the wedding

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list