List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: New Seasons

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

New Seasons

Started by janefrienda at 2013/08/21 09:57PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/03 12:00PM, Views: 814, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2013/08/21 09:57PM
    New Seasons
    janefrienda

When does the new seasons of AMC and OLTL start?

#2   2013/08/22 05:35AM
    Re: New Seasons
    taramartin

On soapzone.com in the gossip section there are rumors that they may not return. I sure hope that is wrong. The OnLine Network sent a message about watching directly on TOLN recently and did not hint at a problem. Anyone else know anything?

#3   2013/08/22 03:38PM
    MissChef

Quote taramartin: On soapzone.com in the gossip section there are rumors that they may not return. I sure hope that is wrong. The OnLine Network sent a message about watching directly on TOLN recently and did not hint at a problem. Anyone else know anything?

TaraMartin,

I read that production for the next season will start in late September. However, there is no word on when the new season will air. I'll post updates as I get them.

#4   2013/08/22 04:36PM
    taramartin

Thanks. I wish they would run continuously. In fact, I wish they were still Mon-Fri but I'll take what I can get.

#5   2013/08/22 08:44PM
    MissChef

Quote taramartin: Thanks. I wish they would run continuously. In fact, I wish they were still Mon-Fri but I'll take what I can get.

I hear ya. I miss the ABC version, but like you said, I'll take what I can get.

#6   2013/09/03 12:00PM
    soapyviewer

I was quite surprised to find out that AMC is being run in seasons like a regular tv show. And now its over for this season and we have to wait months to see more! I love seeing All My Children back again, but there just isnt enough!!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list