List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: What's Going On With David Canary (Adam)??

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What's Going On With David Canary (Adam)??

Started by MissChef at 2013/08/20 10:29PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/27 09:26PM, Views: 2379, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2013/08/20 10:29PM
    What's Going On With David Canary (Adam)??
    MissChef

Anybody else notice how Adam was on-screen for only a few seconds in two episodes, and in the last episode where he was seen kissing Brooke, he didn't speak. Not the Adam Chandler we're used to seeing. Is DC sick? It's not like AMC to have one of their veteran actors/characters be mute and not have more of a significant part rather than 5 seconds on screen.

#2   2013/08/21 05:24AM
    Re: What's Going On With David Canary (Adam)??
    taramartin

While AMC was still on ABC, I read DC had an illness - it was not identified - he cut his schedule. As ABC was ending its run he helped tie up the storylines. When AMC came back and I saw Adam was in the cast, I was hoping he was well. He will be 75 soon and sadly I guess he is declining. It is probably in the spirit of "the show must go on" and to support his cast mates that he is playing his part. They must have to limit his scenes and lines. If anyone knows anything more specific I'd love to know.it is nice to get what we can of Adam but the gala scene was a bit odd.

#3   2013/08/21 11:24AM
    MissChef

Quote taramartin: While AMC was still on ABC, I read DC had an illness - it was not identified - he cut his schedule. As ABC was ending its run he helped tie up the storylines. When AMC came back and I saw Adam was in the cast, I was hoping he was well. He will be 75 soon and sadly I guess he is declining. It is probably in the spirit of "the show must go on" and to support his cast mates that he is playing his part. They must have to limit his scenes and lines. If anyone knows anything more specific I'd love to know.it is nice to get what we can of Adam but the gala scene was a bit odd.

Yes, I agree the seen was odd, and was that even Adam who called JR's name? We heard, "JR," and then cut to Adam. I can understand having limited scenes due to declining health, but why have him MUTE??? We all know Adam Chandler to be very outspoken and having LOTS to say. LOL I'll look into this and see what else I can find out.

#4   2013/08/21 03:05PM
    taramartin

Yes, if you find anything please post it. He looked good.

#5   2013/08/23 07:19PM
    rainhue

When were there scenes where he was mute? I do remember him yelling something like "Enough, in my study, now!" But I don't remember much more than that. I sure hope he is okay.

#6   2013/08/27 09:26PM
    elijahsgotit

I don't even remember Adam saying JR, just "That's enough" but I suppose I could have missed it. I do wish we could get more Adam scenes though. He's one of the few of the older cast that I actually care about seeing.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list