List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: Brooke/Adam/Dmitri

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Brooke/Adam/Dmitri

Started by taramartin at 2013/08/19 05:04AM
    Latest post: 2013/08/19 03:16PM, Views: 200, Replies: 2
    page:
    #1   2013/08/19 05:04AM
    Brooke/Adam/Dmitri
    taramartin

It was good to see Adam at the Gala but I sort hate that we are seeing a triangle developing. I wouldn't mind Brooke and Dmitri together but we're already invested in a happily ever after for Brooke and Adam. AMC needs more sets and more original characters (actors). Couldn't Grif come to the Gala? Tad hurry home.

#2   2013/08/19 11:13AM
    Re: Brooke/Adam/Dmitri
    taralske

I agree! I think Dmitri could do way better than Brook! I would like to see the story line with Dixie and the troubled doctor progress more... and then BAM: here comes tad. What i hope happens is brook leaves adam for dmitri, and then erica comes home and he dumps her like a hot potato for erica! And i agree with more old cast members! Even though i have warmed up to the new cast... my favorite part of AMC was all the Fusion women... and all the men the fusion women loved (Ryan, Aiden, and... remember JUAN PABLO?!) I feel i'm the middle child of the AMC fan base: I'm too young to really appreciate characters like Billy Clyde, but too old to care about pete and miranda and AJ. (I'm 29)

#3   2013/08/19 03:16PM
    Re: Brooke/Adam/Dmitri
    taramartin

Quote taralske: I agree! I think Dmitri could do way better than Brook! I would like to see the story line with Dixie and the troubled doctor progress more... and then BAM: here comes tad. What i hope happens is brook leaves adam for dmitri, and then erica comes home and he dumps her like a hot potato for erica! And i agree with more old cast members! Even though i have warmed up to the new cast... my favorite part of AMC was all the Fusion women... and all the men the fusion women loved (Ryan, Aiden, and... remember JUAN PABLO?!) I feel i'm the middle child of the AMC fan

base: I'm too young to really appreciate characters like Billy Clyde, but too old to care about pete and miranda and AJ. (I'm 29)

That is interesting that at your age you can appreciate a charming older man like Dmitri! I am an older viewer - I don't know if I really saw the first few episodes but I know I saw all the original romances and teen-aged Erica.You should pull up some of the old shows on YouTube -especially Tad the Cad. Wow, he was SO handsome. He is still good looking of course. When I started watching I just liked the young people - not the middle aged love interests like Ruth and Joe. Now I enjoy all of them - as long as there is a good story line to go with. I am watching for the 1st time on TOLN.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list