List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: I don't like the way Cobly is acting about Pete

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I don't like the way Cobly is acting about Pete

Started by jilltidwell at 2013/08/15 09:42PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/03 11:47AM, Views: 394, Replies: 8
    page:
    #1   2013/08/15 09:42PM
    I don't like the way Cobly is acting about Pete
    jilltidwell

I can't stand the way Cobly is acting like Pete belongs to her. She acts like she don't want anybody else especially Celia to have anything to do with him. She can't stand it that Pete is into Celia and not her. I can't stand how she acts like she can have Pete anytime she wants him if she wants.

#2   2013/08/16 05:48PM
    Re: I don't like the way Cobly is acting about Pete
    rainhue

I agree. She really is not a very likable character at this point.

#3   2013/08/19 11:14AM
    taralske

I think it's the actress. I dont like her at all. You can act like a snooty brat without acting like you're in a high school production of Grease.

#4   2013/08/19 09:54PM
    jilltidwell

Quote rainhue: I agree. She really is not a very likable character at this point.

I don't understand what part of no she don't understand. She always thinks about what she wants. Guess her and David are a good in well you get the point.

#5   2013/08/20 08:44AM
    soapyviewer

Its ridiculous to see big, wordly experienced Colby constantly belittling and walking over innocent little Celia! Its not a fair fight, although Celeia seems to be holding her own. Why can't Colby be duking it out with someone like her? Maybe there isnt anyone else that mean in town.
    I can see a big showdown between her and Brooke in the near future. I hate the things she says about Ms. English and hope Brooke puts her in her place but good!

#6   2013/08/26 02:59PM
    iluvtad

There is absolutely nothing likeable about this new version of Colby. She is nasty, mean-spirited, and thinks she is the hottest thing next to a fire. She is rude to everyone, from Jane to Dixie, I have been watching AMC for longer than I like to admit, and don't remember any of the Colbys being like this!
    TPTB need to soften her up alot, and give me a reason to have just even a little sympathy for this poor excuse for a person. I remember when years ago Colby delivered Krystal's baby in an emergency, this new Colby wouldn't even call an ambulance unless there was something in it for her.

#7   2013/08/26 04:43PM
    taramartin

Colby is pretty annoying. The writers need to work on her. I am disappointed that Opal is involved in keeping Pete away from Celia too. She has visions - of what? It seems like Celia has a sad past not that she is a bad person. So it is a bit cruel for Opal to help tear the couple apart.

#8   2013/08/31 06:31PM
    jilltidwell

Quote taramartin: Colby is pretty annoying. The writers need to work on her. I am disappointed that Opal is involved in keeping Pete away from Celia too. She has visions - of what? It seems like Celia has a sad past not that she is a bad person. So it is a bit cruel for Opal to help tear the couple apart.

They are both being cruel.

#9   2013/09/03 11:47AM
    iluvtad

Quote taramartin: Colby is pretty annoying. The writers need to work on her. I am disappointed that Opal is involved in keeping Pete away from Celia too. She has visions - of what? It seems like Celia has a sad past not that she is a bad person. So it is a bit cruel for Opal to help tear the couple apart.

I was stunned that Opal was teaming with Colby! This is not going to end will for her when Pete finds out, and we know he will...

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list