List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: Fn FictionEpisode #20 By Patti G

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Fn FictionEpisode #20 By Patti G

Started by PBNGJNG at 2013/08/09 07:51PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/15 12:09PM, Views: 432, Replies: 13
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2013/08/12 08:08AM
    Re: Fn FictionEpisode #20 By Patti G
    PBNGJNG

go back and read some of the earlier episodes and I start to bring up the younger characters.

#12   2013/08/12 08:08AM
    PBNGJNG

send me any ideas you have

#13   2013/08/12 09:16AM
    Axl Rose

Quote PBNGJNG: send me any ideas you have

Well since I can't email you, I figured that I might as well send you my idea right now which would be:

Bringing in the criminal element into Pine Valley in the sense by having a mob family coming on to the show and this mob family making trouble not only for the Pine Valley Police Department but this mob family creating trouble for some of Pine Valley's citizens

Of course you would have the mob family's patriarch being the head of this crime family, his name would be Alfred Hill who would be in his 60s-70s

Alfred would be a mobster in the sense that he is as old school as they come, in the sense that he would be Irish mob

And Alfred would have 2 children his son James Hill who would be in his 30s-40s at least and his daughter Madeleine Hill who would also be in her 30s-40s

But with Alfred the reason why he wants in on Pine Valley's territory is because there's no other mob families to claim it

But with Alfred's son James he is eager to prove himself worthy to take over his father's business to take over the organization but what we don't know is that he does have another side to his character in the sense that he could be compassionate but when he's crossed by anyone or he feels threatened by anyone he won't stop until they are out of the way

And with Madeleine Hill, Alfred's daughter she is the opposite of her father and brother in the sense that she doesn't want to be a part of her family's business or the organization itself but at the same time she can be just as manipulative and cunning as her father and brother especially when it comes to law, because she would be her "family's" attorney

#14   2013/08/15 12:09PM
    PBNGJNG

Very god idea. I will file it away for down the road. If you need to email me it is PBGJNG@aol.com

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list