List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: Fn FictionEpisode #20 By Patti G

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Fn FictionEpisode #20 By Patti G

Started by PBNGJNG at 2013/08/09 07:51PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/15 12:09PM, Views: 527, Replies: 13
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/08/09 07:51PM
    Fn FictionEpisode #20 By Patti G
    PBNGJNG

FAN FICTION #20

Scene 1:

Zach sits alone in his dark office with a tumbler of scotch and the entire documentation proving Zoey’s lineage. It is times like these that Zach really would have relied on Kendall to get through this. She would know how to explain it all to Zoey and be a shoulder to lean on after she is told. Plus Kendall herself was born into a similar situation. Her father being the lecherous Richard Fields who raped Erica when she was just a teenager. Kendall would understand how Zoey would probably feel.

Zach starts to think about his old friend Myrtle. He remembers the first time he met her at the cemetery. He could not believe that this dignified older woman would cut him to the quick about his connection to Michael Cambias. Zach prided himself on not be intimated by anyone up till then, but after meeting Myrtle he vowed never to get on her bad side. Fortunately they wound up being the best of friends and he misses her now more than ever.

Zach leans back in his chair and closes his eyes.

“What does a old lady have to do to get a drink around her?” says Myrtle.

Zach opens his eyes and sitting right across from him is Myrtle. He knows this has to be a dream but he winds up getting up and pouring his old friend a scotch. “What is going on? I know this can’t be real.” Zach tells her.

“Well whether it is real or not my boy, I’m here because you needed me.” She tells him.

“I don’t know what to do about Zoey, Myrtle. I have made so many mistakes interfering with people’s lives. What if telling her proves too much for her? Once the genie is out of the bottle there is no going back.’

“Zach, you have no choice but to tell this young girl the truth. Yes, it will be a shock, but will it be worse if someone else discovers who she is and tells her? Right now she believes she is all alone is this world, when in reality she has you, Kendall, and the boys. I know telling her won’t be easy but you are up to it and you are a good enough man to be there when she learns to deal with the news.”

Zach suddenly opens his eyes and like he expected he is all-alone. He reaches over to pick up the phone and asks the Pit Boss to find Zoey, relieve her at he table for the evening and send her up to his office.

To be continued…

P.S. I have been watching AMC since 1976 and during that time I have had the pleasure of sharing that experience with family, friends and yes even my late husband. Now however I watch the show alone these past years and enjoy writing my Random Thoughts article as well as this new venture Fan Fiction. I am pleased when I see people have read my posts as it makes me feel connected to all of you out there. Thanks for all your support. I interested in what you have to say about either one of my posts.

Sincerely

Patti G

#2   2013/08/10 10:19AM
    Re: Fn FictionEpisode #20 By Patti G
    Axl Rose

With Zach here is hoping he tells Zoey the truth about who she really is and that she is a Cambias but also that Alexander Cambias Sr. is her father but also that Zach is her brother but that he changed his name because his real name is Alexander Cambias, Jr. and I also hope Zach tells her about their brother Michael Cambias but also that being a Cambias is not exactly a curse but that it could be a blessing too

#3   2013/08/11 06:04AM
    PBNGJNG

Zoey will have much to process about who she is, who her family is and what damage they have done. However, you are right that Cambias has done a lot to help people especially after Ryan and then Zach took over the business. She also now has family with Zach, Kendall, Bianca and nieces and nephews.

#4   2013/08/11 10:06AM
    Axl Rose

Since Zoey is a Cambias, she is Zach's sister and Kendall since she is Zach's wife that would make her Zoey's sister-in-law and Zach's son Ian Slater he would be Zoey's nephew

Spike he would be Zoey's step-nephew since he is Kendall and Ryan's son Zach's step-son

And Miranda would be Zoey's niece since Miranda was Michael's daughter

Gabrielle would be Zoey's niece because Zach is her biological father

But in any event since Zoey has this new family it begs the question of whether or not she will want to have anything to do with her new family? Or if any one of her family will want anything to do with her?

But here is hoping we see more of the teen scene in the next few episodes like AJ, Emma, and Miranda but how about Tad and Dixie's daughter Kathy? I swear isn't Kathy supposed to be the same age as AJ or at least like a year or 2 older

#5   2013/08/11 10:06AM
    Axl Rose

Since Zoey is a Cambias, she is Zach's sister and Kendall since she is Zach's wife that would make her Zoey's sister-in-law and Zach's son Ian Slater he would be Zoey's nephew

Spike he would be Zoey's step-nephew since he is Kendall and Ryan's son Zach's step-son

And Miranda would be Zoey's niece since Miranda was Michael's daughter

Gabrielle would be Zoey's niece because Zach is her biological father

But in any event since Zoey has this new family it begs the question of whether or not she will want to have anything to do with her new family? Or if any one of her family will want anything to do with her?

But here is hoping we see more of the teen scene in the next few episodes like AJ, Emma, and Miranda but how about Tad and Dixie's daughter Kathy? I swear isn't Kathy supposed to be the same age as AJ or at least like a year or 2 older

#6   2013/08/11 10:22AM
    Axl Rose

But here is hoping the Cortlandts and Chandlers also are seen in the next few episodes and perhaps a Chandler Enterprises vs Cortlandt Electronics war brewing hopefully

#7   2013/08/11 06:26PM
    FictionEpisode #20 By Patti G
    PBNGJNG

It will be interesting when and if Kendall comes out of her coma how she will feel about having a new sister-in-law. Will she be jealous of any attention Zach gives Zoey? Will they bond?

Yes she will be and Aunt to Ian and a step Aunt to Spike. She will also be Miranda and Gabby's aunt as well Plus there is also the new baby Amelia that Kendall has never seen since it was her delivery that caused the coma.

Yes, I will be writing more about the younger characters as time goes on.

#8   2013/08/11 06:46PM
    Axl Rose

But it begs the question of just how old AJ, Miranda, Emma, and Kathy are considering you have made them teenagers now, it begs the question of just how old they are?

Because with a teenage AJ you have so much storyline potential with AJ since he is a teenager like for example a teenage AJ having to deal with the fact that his father JR wreaked havoc on all of the Pine Valley citizens that night when he took a shot at whoever it was that got hit with the bullet and that most likely JR is either in prison or JR is in a coma and if JR is in a coma and he wakes up from his coma then it will be interesting to see how AJ deals with that or if JR will even be the same again especially if he is in a coma and wakes up JR could have amnesia and not even remember the shooting or anything about that night in question

But with a teenage Miranda you also have storyline potential with her because Miranda she could find out the details about how she was conceived, that her father is Michael Cambias and that her father raped her mother Bianca and Miranda having to deal with the fact that she's a product of rape, that would be enough for any teenage girl to deal with as well as having to deal with the fact that her biological father was a rapist and a monster

And with a teenage Emma Lavery, with Ryan and Annie's daughter as a teenager Emma she can be a wild child in the sense that she basically becomes more or less like a vixen in the sense that Emma is devious and manipulative basically being pretty, and popular but underneath it all is a scared vulnerable girl who has Mommy issues because of Annie

And with a teenage Kathy Martin, Tad and Dixie's daughter JR's half-sister and AJ's aunt, with Kathy she could be the goodie-two-shoes of the bunch

Or just how old are Spike, Ian, Gabrielle and Jenny?

#9   2013/08/11 06:51PM
    Axl Rose

And hopefully with David Hayward his story with Cara Castillo picks up again, because I know I for one want to know just what happened to David and Cara's baby?

And also with a teenage A.J. you could also have him deal with his problems in the sense that A.J. could turn to either drugs or alcohol like how his father J.R. did when J.R. was a teenager, J.R. was out of control at that age, A.J. could become out of control and spiral out of control because of the fact that he could have Daddy issues because of J.R. but also have Mommy issues too because of the fact that Babe his biological mother died when he was little and the fact that Marissa even though she adopted A.J. as her son perhaps A.J. doesn't feel as close to Marissa as he once did

#10   2013/08/11 08:25PM
    Axl Rose

I also have an idea for you for your All My Children Fan Fiction episodes if you are interested but this is only for future episodes like actually in the future for the future if you are interested only if you are then my storyline idea I'll pitch it to you

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list