List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: Speak up already Miranda!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Speak up already Miranda!!!

Started by lbugcoco at 2013/08/06 12:39PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/20 10:34PM, Views: 303, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2013/08/06 12:39PM
    Speak up already Miranda!!!
    lbugcoco

Why does Miranda just stand there and take Hunters crap. No matter what he says to her she never even attempts to put him in his place. She needs to go off on him and crack him upside the head!!!

#2   2013/08/06 08:08PM
    Re: Speak up already Miranda!!!
    piqueroi

Miranda needs to bop Hunter & Colby's heads together! She's got their number, why put up with 'em?

#3   2013/08/08 09:19AM
    soapyviewer

I feel bad for Miranda! Those scenes bring back memories! I used to feel that if I spoke up, something lame would come out of my mouth that would just give them more ammo against me!
    A girl with Miranda's resources should be able to get some kind of dirt on these guys and use it put them in the hot seat!

#4   2013/08/09 04:23AM
    maps74

Quote soapyviewer: I feel bad for Miranda! Those scenes bring back memories! I used to feel that if I spoke up, something lame would come out of my mouth that would just give them more ammo against me!
    A girl with Miranda's resources should be able to get some kind of dirt on these guys and use it put them in the hot seat!

I agree. It is especially hard for more sensitive people to deal with bullies. I think Miranda is in for some rough times when the truth about her "sperm donor" comes out.

#5   2013/08/20 08:48AM
    soapyviewer

When the truth comes out about Miranda's conception--and it will--she will be crushed and the Hunters of the world will jump on to hurt her. I certainly hope her Uncle Zak is there to help, because she will need someone who knows how to handle mean nasty people.

#6   2013/08/20 10:34PM
    MissChef

Quote lbugcoco: Why does Miranda just stand there and take Hunters crap. No matter what he says to her she never even attempts to put him in his place. She needs to go off on him and crack him upside the head!!!

Not just about Hunter, but what about her feelings for AJ? Is she going to be like stupid Celia and just sit back and watch her man hook up with someone else and not speak up??? Sick of THAT storyline along with Celia, Pete & Colby. Celia has the stones to speak her mind to everyone else, but can never find a way to tell Pete about the obvious way Colby's trying to keep them apart. Moreover, as smart as Pete is, HE'S too dumb to see it too! Ridiculous!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/20 10:36PM
    page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list