List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: jr

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

jr

Started by lbugcoco at 2013/07/28 04:48PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/29 10:45PM, Views: 240, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2013/07/28 04:48PM
    jr
    lbugcoco

lots of talk on the hulu site about how jr and Dixie look too close in age to be mother/son. what do you think? Also, he starts working at the station and within minutes, he's acting like a jerk, what's up w/that?

#2   2013/07/28 07:57PM
    Re: jr
    elijahsgotit

I don't think anything is up with that, that's just same old JR - thinks he's entitled to whatever and whoever he wants.

This is what annoys me about people saying JR has changed and deserves a second chance because really he hasn't changed at all and that's okay. Every soap needs a good villain but let's call a spade a spade because JR is never gonna be one of the good guys.

Personally, I think Jacob Young was way better at playing the bastard role but I'm trying to give this new actor a chance since JY is no longer available.

As for Dixie/JR looking too close in age, I do kind of agree. I don't think it's that JR looks old but more that Dixie just looks so young, tbh. They could have pulled it off when she had the short hair because she looked more aged with that do but with the long hair and current style/makeup, Dixie is looking very young and quite stunning. She simply doesn't look old enough to have a son JR's age. Jmho.

#3   2013/07/28 09:42PM
    lbugcoco

just watched another episode. They actually look like they could be dating. It's distracting how close in age they are to be m/s....casting really screwed up there.

#4   2013/07/29 03:28AM
    elijahsgotit

I agree. If I didn't watch the show, I'd think they were a nice married couple because they just have that look. I wonder how close in age they are in real life??

#5   2013/07/29 07:11AM
    lbugcoco

someone on the hulu thread said there is like 5 year difference. he's 37 and she's like 42. weird

#6   2013/07/29 10:45PM
    elijahsgotit

Quote lbugcoco: someone on the hulu thread said there is like 5 year difference. he's 37 and she's like 42. weird

Well that explains why they look so close in age. That's just oh so ew.

And how old is JR supposed to be??

Idk, I just think this actor was terrible miscasted. Nothing personal but he doesn't make a very believable JR, Imo.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list