List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: Colby and Cass

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Colby and Cass

Started by iwatched4 at 2013/07/22 11:17PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/06 11:32AM, Views: 747, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2013/07/22 11:17PM
    Colby and Cass
    iwatched4

Colby and Cassandra's scene in the hospital was so poignant and beautiful that it had me weeping. One of the biggest complaints I had with AMC when it was on ABC was the lack of heart. AMC had lost its heart. But this episode reminded me it was still there.

Bravo!

#2   2013/07/28 09:17PM
    Re: Colby and Cass
    lbugcoco

I had forgotten that they had been friends. Someone posted a clip from back in 2008 when Colby and Cassie babysat Annie's little girl...

www.bing.com/videos/search?q=all+my+children+coby%2ccass%2cpetey&view=detail&mid...

#3   2013/07/28 09:30PM
    lbugcoco

If Colby and Cassie are that close, why did it take Coly so long to visit Cassie? It was like she didn't know all that time.

#4   2013/07/31 05:10AM
    malayshia es...

Quote lbugcoco: If Colby and Cassie are that close, why did it take Coly so long to visit Cassie? It was like she didn't know all that time.

She didn't know, She just found out through Pete and once aware she dropped everything to be with Cass.

#5   2013/08/06 11:32AM
    iluvtad

When Colby went to Cassandra, it was very poignant, and good to see a different side of Colby. Pity she only shows that side on an extremely limited basis.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list