List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: Fan Fiction Episode #17 By Patti G

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Fan Fiction Episode #17 By Patti G

Started by PBNGJNG at 2013/07/21 10:45AM
    Latest post: 2013/07/23 01:43PM, Views: 305, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2013/07/21 10:45AM
    Fan Fiction Episode #17 By Patti G
    PBNGJNG

FAN FICTION #17

Scene 1: “Your brother has a rare blood disease that is heredity. Once I knew that it could effect you, I told Ted that I would not treat him unless he told you everything. We need t do a simple blood test to determine if you carry the same blood disorder.” David tells Angie.

“Well then I guess I better find out. What would Frankie be effected?” Angie asks.

“No he wouldn’t since Jesse does not carry the same gene.” David tells her.

“Have you had any indication that your treatment is working on Ted?” asks Angie of David.

“Right now there is no change in his condition, but he has only been on my treatment for a short time.” David tells Angie. “I suggest that we first test you for the disease and go from there.”

Scene 2:

Zach can not believe that Zoey’s locket has two pictures inside, one of her mother he guesses and more unbelievable a picture of his father. How can that be, he wonders? Does Zoey even know who her biological father really is? Zach decides he has to look into Zoey’s background and find out what is going on.

Scene 3: Greenlee goes to visit Kendall at the hospital. She and all Kendall’s family and friends have been going to sit with her and talk as the doctors recommend it. Maybe she can hear them they suggest. It can’t hurt they tell them.

“I can’t believe it has been almost five years I have been visiting you hear. I remember after the tornado when you were in a coma and we never thought you would come back to us but you did, then, you have to now, Kendall. We all need you. Zach and the boys miss you so much and you have not even met your beautiful daughter. I can’t wait for you to wake up so you and Aunt Greenlee can go clothes shopping for little Amelia.”

Greenlee gets up to go and as she leaves the room, without her knowing, Kendall opens her eyes briefly and then closes them.

To be continued…….

For Episodes #1-16 scroll back through message board

#2   2013/07/22 01:02PM
    Re: Fan Fiction Episode #17 By Patti G
    Axl Rose

If Angie's brother is dying of this blood disorder then he doesn't have that much longer, so Angie she is going to have to make the best out of the time that she has left with her brother but knowing David Hayward the type of doctor he is, the lives he has saved and brought back to life, there is no doubt he will save Ted especially because David's treatments have been success after success but for Angie if she has this same disorder as her brother, then I wonder if Jesse will find out about it or even Frankie or Natalia?

How many children does Angie's brother have anyway? That means Angie she has nieces and or nephews she has never met, and Ted's children could eventually find their way to Pine Valley giving Angie some family

As for Zoey I think she is a long-lost bastard daughter of Alexander Cambias, Sr. and if she is then that means she is Zach's half-sister which means she would also be Michael Cambias' half-sister too, but with Zoey as Zach's sister, it would be interesting to see just what type of a relationship her and Zach could have with one another

Could Kendall be faking her coma? I think she could be considering she opened her eyes and then closed them again, but the better question is why would Kendall fake her coma?

#3   2013/07/23 12:18PM
    PBNGJNG

I have not yet decided on how it is going to play out with Ted, whether he lives or dies. Yes, hi wife and children might make there way to Pine Valley.

Zoey is Zach's half sister sharing Alex Sr. as their father. The question is does Zoey know about her father an the monster he is?

#4   2013/07/23 01:43PM
    Axl Rose

Quote PBNGJNG: I have not yet decided on how it is going to play out with Ted, whether he lives or dies. Yes, hi wife and children might make there way to Pine Valley.

Zoey is Zach's half sister sharing Alex Sr. as their father. The question is does Zoey know about her father an the monster he is?

Even so Angie has a sister-in-law and nieces and nephews she has never met because Angie and her brother Ted have been out of touch haven't even seen nor contacted each other in years up until this point, so if Ted's wife and kids end up in Pine Valley, I wonder if Ted's wife and kids will end up interacting with Angie? Jesse? Frankie? Randi? Brot? Natalia?

Has Frankie even met his Uncle Ted yet?

And with Zoey being Alex Sr.'s daughter then that makes her Ethan, Ian, Miranda and Gabrielle's aunt since Michael and Zach/Alex Jr. are her brothers, then that would make Kendall Zoey's sister-in-law but also with Zoey being a Cambias I wonder if she will embrace being a Cambias?

How old is Zoey supposed to be any way? If Zoey is supposed to be a part of the younger crowd that being the 20-somethings then Zoey she could be a love interest for Petey Cortlandt or even Asher Pike or Tad's son Damon if you bring him back

Hell even Zoey and Colby could be rivals

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list