List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: Wish They Kept SOME Cursing

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wish They Kept SOME Cursing

Started by Dana562 at 2013/07/05 11:15AM
    Latest post: 2013/07/11 03:45PM, Views: 564, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2013/07/05 11:15AM
    Wish They Kept SOME Cursing
    Dana562

I know that a lot of people were put off by the "S" word that was being used and maybe it was being used a tad too much. But I wish they didn't drop it completely. After all, people DO swear in real life. I'm watching "More AMC" on Hulu right now, and they're saying we're not going to even hear "A hole".

There are certain extreme cases where cursing (i.e. the "S" or "F" word) is totally understandable.

#2   2013/07/07 11:34AM
    Re: Wish They Kept SOME Cursing
    lbugcoco

totally disagree. Since they are not cursing, I'm not sitting here watching it thinking "geez, I wish they'd throw in an F bomb or any other unnecessary word" Hell once in a while doesn't bother me but the others are completely un called for!

#3   2013/07/07 04:30PM
    taramartin

I know, they threw in sh*t all the time - it didn't even fit the script.

#4   2013/07/09 02:01PM
    Dangerous Be...

Quote Dana562: I know that a lot of people were put off by the "S" word that was being used and maybe it was being used a tad too much. But I wish they didn't drop it completely. After all, people DO swear in real life. I'm watching "More AMC" on Hulu right now, and they're saying we're not going to even hear "A hole".

There are certain extreme cases where cursing (i.e. the "S" or "F" word) is totally understandable.

I 100% agree. I thought it made the shows vastly more realistic. People use the internet mainly for complaining. Cussing is an easy target. Cable t.v. is way more risqué than anything I've ever seen on any soap including these new online soap operas. People just love to complain. Thanks for this post. A lot of us were not bothered and approved of the cussing, we are mostly the silent watchers.

#5   2013/07/11 11:53AM
    lovelovegh

Quote lbugcoco: totally disagree. Since they are not cursing, I'm not sitting here watching it thinking "geez, I wish they'd throw in an F bomb or any other unnecessary word" Hell once in a while doesn't bother me but the others are completely un called for!

your post is funny because you said Hell and that is a cuss word.

#6   2013/07/11 03:45PM
    lbugcoco

Quote lovelovegh:
    Quote lbugcoco: totally disagree. Since they are not cursing, I'm not sitting here watching it thinking "geez, I wish they'd throw in an F bomb or any other unnecessary word" Hell once in a while doesn't bother me but the others are completely un called for!

your post is funny because you said Hell and that is a cuss word.

I'm saying I don't mind "hell" used once in a while, but the others are more crude and not necessary!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list