List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: What? only on Mondays?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What? only on Mondays?

Started by lbugcoco at 2013/06/28 02:49PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/01 01:33PM, Views: 680, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2013/06/28 02:49PM
    What? only on Mondays?
    lbugcoco

Why is the Poll Archive question "Are you glad AMC is on Mondays only?" This is a joke right? now we are down to 1 day? Anybody know?

#2   2013/06/28 03:09PM
    Re: What? only on Mondays?
    maps74

Quote lbugcoco: Why is the Poll Archive question "Are you glad AMC is on Mondays only?" This is a joke right? now we are down to 1 day? Anybody know?

I'm not sure what the poll archive is but I believe PP is still releasing 2 episodes per week on hulu, just putting both up on Mondays now.

#3   2013/06/29 12:42AM
    elijahsgotit

Quote maps74:
    Quote lbugcoco: Why is the Poll Archive question "Are you glad AMC is on Mondays only?" This is a joke right? now we are down to 1 day? Anybody know?

I'm not sure what the poll archive is but I believe PP is still releasing 2 episodes per week on hulu, just putting both up on Mondays now.

Indeed, it's simply a schedule change but the number on episodes are still the same, they're just uploading them all on one day for those who'd rather watch both week's episodes in one sitting.

Definitely not going down to one episode a week, In fact quite the contrary. They're actually working to get back up to four episodes a week, once production starts up again.

#4   2013/07/01 01:33PM
    raylit

For the time being both soaps are airing the hour on Mondays weekly like any other program. Also all previously aired episodes will be run in a marathon starting Monday July 15th when the shows begin to air on Oprah's cable network OWN

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list