List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: Random Tdoughts By Pstti G 063013

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Random Tdoughts By Pstti G 063013

Started by PBNGJNG at 2013/06/26 05:54PM
    Latest post: 2013/06/29 01:52PM, Views: 236, Replies: 1
    page:
    #1   2013/06/26 05:54PM
    Random Tdoughts By Pstti G 063013
    PBNGJNG

Colby’s actions are so pathetic. I see they have gone back to the bratty Colby. (I would use another word but don’t want to get accused of bad language)

I would have liked to see “Threads” (the tailor) teach Billy Clyde how to be a gentleman much like the hotel manager did for Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman.

Jesse is so screwed.

Finally we have a mystery with Jane. It did not make sense to me to include her in the opening credits just as a background character.

You go Joe! Standing up for Dixie to Billy Clyde.

I wasn’t going to bring this up but isn’t Colby way too much younger than David? Isn’t the rule half your age plus 7?

Didn’t Cordtlandt Manor burn down years ago after Adam found out KWAK’s baby was Tad’s child and not his. Okay glad Pete brought up they rebuilt the manor after the fire. So far PP has been pretty good with details. See comment further on about PP attention to details.

I do like that in this incarnation of the show they seem to take the time to back up situations. For example, I was wondering on Wednesday’s show why Miranda would have detention. Then the very next scene to my surprise AJ is explaining it. Good follow through.

I appreciate AJ wanting to stand up for Miranda and the photo being passed around the school but he kind of blew Heather off like it didn’t effect her as well. Small point, and maybe he was just being a teenage guy and not thinking at the moment about Heather in the same way he thinks of Miranda. Hopefully that will change, for Heather’s sake.

I said it last week and in prior columns, but Debbie Morgan and Darnell Williams are outstanding in their scenes. You can physically feel the pain they are going through about what happened to their daughter as only a parent can feel.

Miranda is so vulnerable right now, I can just imagine what the fallout is going to be when she finds out the truth behind her conception and the lies that have been told all these years.

Vincent is also so great at what he does. No one can play the “devil” better then him, but on rare occasions like when he entered Cassandra’s room and saw the physical and emotional pain she was in, the look of horror at what they did to her was so compelling. Not even a line uttered and he conveyed everything. Bravo!

Not only does this Dr Anders look like a grown up version of the old nerdy Petey Cordtlandt, but also he really is an idiot. He really does not seem very concerned about his patient or the way he is talking to Angie who is as she said The Chief of Staff, essentially his boss.

I really like that Angie and David have become friends. It is nice that someone who is considered an upstanding person in Pine Valley is on David’s side. As far as David is concerned he really does have a soft spot as well as a ton of respect for Angie.

Does Dixie forget that without David she would still be dead. again? She is really quite a hypocrite isn’t she? She has no compassion or guilt that her son killed his daughter.

Why haven’t they put Cassandra in a medically induced coma while she goes through withdrawal? That procedure is used quite often to allow the addict to withdraw without suffering. Especially since she is having an adverse reaction to methadone?

Cliffhanger, is Cassandra pregnant?

Well that is about all for now. Have a great week!

Patti G

Respond: PBGJNG@aol.com

#2   2013/06/29 01:52PM
    Re: Random Tdoughts By Pstti G 063013
    katy kennicott

"I really like that Angie and David have become friends. It is nice that someone who is considered an upstanding person in Pine Valley is on David’s side. As far as David is concerned he really does have a soft spot as well as a ton of respect for Angie."

I love the David/Angie relationship. He really cares for her and she cares for him - it's palpable. What good actors these two are.

I am so loving this iteration of AMC. The final years were just dreadful and I was watching more out of habit than anything else. The last few months were good when they brought AN back. But now? Wow! I like what they're doing with Billy Clyde and Dixie and Joe. I love the David/Peter/Colby storyline. But, most of all I love the human trafficking storyline. It is almost painful to watch the suffering and degradation that Cassandra has had to endure. I am so glad that Agnes Nixon and the writers went with this difficult and painful story.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list