List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: Random Thoughts By Patti G 062113

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Random Thoughts By Patti G 062113

Started by PBNGJNG at 2013/06/19 07:42PM
    Latest post: 2013/06/19 08:32PM, Views: 375, Replies: 1
    page:
    #1   2013/06/19 07:42PM
    Random Thoughts By Patti G 062113
    PBNGJNG

Cara really has a double standard. David is a monster and she has to hide their child, but JR is okay? He killed his wife.

I see security at “Casa Chandler” is still terrible. That guy just walks in the house?

Once again Debbie Morgan and Darnell Williams show us how to knock their scenes right out of the park!

I am glad Cassandra is home. Though David found her by chance, I think a polite thank you is in order. I appreciated that Jesse had the decency to do that. I am hoping that Cassandra will not have an overnight recovery physically or emotionally from her ordeal. I think this actress has the chops to play this story out struggling with the demons she has dealt with, much like a rape victim does.

It has been five years and Dixie and Tad are just engaged? Why haven’t they got married yet?

I liked when Uri was talking to Jesse he mentioned Brot, Natalia, Frankie and Randi. Again it gives the show roots, makes new viewers aware of family relationships and leaves the door open for these characters to make a return. Uri might go away for awhile and Jesse will never know when he will pop back into his life again. Uri is right about one thing, he does “own” Jesse now.

OMG! Billy Clyde bought Cordtlandt Manor! I can’t wait till people in Pine Valley find this out. I can’t even imagine how Opal will react. I did find it hard to believe that she would have sold the mansion in the first place. While it might be interesting to see Billy as a new millionaire, I was hoping that besides him just dressing and living like Palmer thay would have done a real physical makeover on him as well. Trimmed his hair and beard.

On Wednesday’s episodes I found the dialog between the characters ver awkward. Especially when one character was exiting the scene, for example why would Opal offer to take the notes Celia had to Brooke? Or when Cara remembered getting brownies for Oliver? It did not seem natural.

Well that is about all for now. Have a great week!

Patti G

Respond: PBGJNG@aol.com

#2   2013/06/19 08:32PM
    Re: Random Thoughts By Patti G 062113
    lbugcoco

took the words right out of my mouth!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list