List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: Erica?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Erica?

Started by Dangerous Beauty at 2013/06/17 05:49AM
    Latest post: 2013/06/19 10:53AM, Views: 430, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2013/06/17 05:49AM
    Erica?
    Dangerous Be...

I suppose we are all assuming she was killed along with Marissa at the end of the t.v. show.

I actually liked the way AMC ended their tv reign. They certainly didn't disappoint. Talk about going out with a bang!!!

#2   2013/06/17 07:29AM
    Re: Erica?
    maps74

I don't get the feeling that Erica is dead. Seems like her name has been mentioned in the present tense and I think she will probably pop in when SL can fit it into her schedule

#3   2013/06/17 12:24PM
    raylit

Quote Dangerous Beauty: I suppose we are all assuming she was killed along with Marissa at the end of the t.v. show.

I actually liked the way AMC ended their tv reign. They certainly didn't disappoint. Talk about going out with a bang!!!

You may be assuming Erica to be dead, but I have seen interviews with Susan Lucci where she mentions working with PP to find a time to tape episodes. Also Miranda and Bianca talked about Erica possibly visiting, and dead people do not generally visit!! Also when Bianca visited Marissa's grave, had Erica died they would have shown her visiting her grave as well

#4   2013/06/17 12:50PM
    Dangerous Be...

Quote raylit:
    Quote Dangerous Beauty: I suppose we are all assuming she was killed along with Marissa at the end of the t.v. show.

You may be assuming Erica to be dead, but I have seen interviews with Susan Lucci where she mentions working with PP to find a time to tape episodes. Also Miranda and Bianca talked about Erica possibly visiting, and dead people do not generally visit!! Also when Bianca visited Marissa's grave, had Erica died they would have shown her visiting her grave as well

Thanks for the info about the interviews. I have not seen them. I must have missed Binks and Miranda speaking about Erica visiting. That is true about when Bianca went to Marissa's grave, she would've went by Erica's also. So there is hope for an Erica return one day. Thanks for the post, I was hoping someone out there had some information about the subject that I did not have.

#5   2013/06/19 10:53AM
    taramartin

I didn't catch Bianca saying that about Erica but I did hear Opal talking about her today! She lives.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list