List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: Kendall? Greenlee? Ryan?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Kendall? Greenlee? Ryan?

Started by alissain at 2013/06/15 06:29PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/18 04:53PM, Views: 1768, Replies: 14
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2013/06/24 12:21PM
    Re: Kendall? Greenlee? Ryan?
    iluvtad

Quote elijahsgotit:
    Quote candy world: Wow. A lot of Greenlee hate. I don't recall her every hurting anyone. The only reason she married David was to get back at Ryan for sleeping Kendall and Erica( Yuck ). I would love for her to comeback with Kendall.

Greenlee hurt a lot of people just by being the selfish person that she was. She did whatever it took to get her way and she didn't care who she hurt in the process or how much damage she caused. Even the situation you mentioned was an example of her selfish behavior. David was in love with Greenlee and she still used him to get what she wanted and then tossed him aside just like she always does. She told Ryan repeatedly that she was done with him and then the second he moved on and was happy with someone else, she did everything she could to destroy it. Imo, the Greenlee hate is completely justified

The two things that would make me consider not watching my favorite soap AMC, is if Greenpea and Ryan were brought back! The two of them towards the end of AMC's tv days, made it practically unwatchable for me. Kendall too with her hero worship of Ryan was an annoyance, I always thought the three of them should run off together and Kendall & Greens could become sister/wives...

Right now, I am loving the online version, wish it was on more than an hour a week!

#12   2013/06/26 07:54AM
    elijahsgotit

Quote iluvtad:
    Quote elijahsgotit:
    Quote candy world: Wow. A lot of Greenlee hate. I don't recall her every hurting anyone. The only reason she married David was to get back at Ryan for sleeping Kendall and Erica( Yuck ). I would love for her to comeback with Kendall.

Greenlee hurt a lot of people just by being the selfish person that she was. She did whatever it took to get her way and she didn't care who she hurt in the process or how much damage she caused. Even the situation you mentioned was an example of her selfish behavior. David was in love with Greenlee and she still used him to get what she wanted and then tossed him aside just like she always does. She told Ryan repeatedly that she was done with him and then the second he moved on and was happy with someone else, she did everything she could to destroy it. Imo, the Greenlee hate is completely justified

The two things that would make me consider not watching my favorite soap AMC, is if Greenpea and Ryan were brought back! The two of them towards the end of AMC's tv days, made it practically unwatchable for me. Kendall too with her hero worship of Ryan was an annoyance, I always thought the three of them should run off together and Kendall & Greens could become sister/wives...

Right now, I am loving the online version, wish it was on more than an hour a week!

Completely agree. I loved watching AMC for so long but then toward the end, it just became the Ryan and Greenlee show and it truly sickened me. There are literally no words for the level of selfishness those two exhibited. Ryan was a neanderthal who thought he was god's gift to women and Greenlee was a spoiled selfish brat who felt entitled to anything and everything her rotten little heart desired. They deserved each other and now we deserve to never have them grace our screens again

Loved Kendall but I agree, it was seriously annoying the way she would crawl up into Ryan's butt and hibernate for weeks on end lol it was like the man walked on water

#13   2013/07/16 07:18PM
    MRS GEH

It would be great to see Kendall and Greenley here! Long time diner posted.

#14   2013/07/18 01:06PM
    honestgirl

I became sick each time I watched AMC towards the end. Ryan was disgusting to watch as he carried on a relationship with Erica! Kendall's mother, his son's grandmother! We all know that everyone in town thought Ryan could do no wrong and was God's gift to them all. It was nothing for Kendall, Greenlee and Jackson to forgive him. Shoot even Zack forgave him for sleeping with Kendall. Ryan must have something out of this universe. I wish to never see him back on AMC.

#15   2013/07/18 04:53PM
    elijahsgotit

Yeah, I never really got why people felt that way about Ryan. He was an arrogant neanderthal whose hypocrisy knew no bounds

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list