List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: Once Again.....

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Once Again.....

Started by MissChef at 2013/06/12 09:21PM
    Latest post: 2013/06/18 08:05PM, Views: 415, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2013/06/12 09:21PM
    Once Again.....
    MissChef

.....they're hitting us with dumb writing! Meaningless storylines such as Celia & Pete they need to just get to the bottom of quickly. Othewise, delete this storyline! Normally, if a guy you call "yours" is suspected of seeing someone else, WE WOMEN would be the first to confront his sorry @$$! We don't play the, "Well, I just don't wanna talk about it..." role, and not tell him what we know about him and another woman. I get highly irritated with silliness such as this! She can tell her friend who came into the room, but couldn't tell Pete about what she suspects between him & Colby? Give me a break!

#2   2013/06/13 06:25AM
    Re: Once Again.....
    VioletteD

Totally agree, and it is silly how much this happens in soaps. Too many half finished sentences and misunderstandings is annoying. Celia is a child and it is not her time to be with Pete.

#3   2013/06/13 09:19AM
    MissChef

Yes! Pointless storyline. I mean, I'm sure no one logs on to Hulu thinking, "Gee, I wonder what's going on with Celia & Pete today!" NOT! Seeing that this storyline is rather useless and doesn't really add to anything, they need to just dispose of it. Let Pete know what a lying, manipulative witch Colby is....oh wait....he already knows that. As smart as he is, he doesn't find it odd that Celia dumps him for reasons she refuses to say, while Colby is naked in his bed? Give me another break!

#4   2013/06/18 08:05PM
    mamafutz

So nice to see you back again, MissChef! I couldn't agree with you more on the Pete/Celia storyline. I would also add that the ghost/flashback/whatever-it-is plot that Celia is seeing needs to move along too.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list