List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: Colby reminds me...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Colby reminds me...

Started by Embin at 2013/06/11 02:11PM
    Latest post: 2013/06/14 05:31AM, Views: 521, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2013/06/11 02:11PM
    Colby reminds me...
    Embin

Of when Greenlee first came to town. She was chasing after Scott. I still remember her waiting for him on the bed in her underwear. He ended up choosing sweet/innocent Becca. Sorta like Pete choosing Ceilia. hmmm

I dont like how they made Colby out to be. She was working hard to not become a spoiled little rich girl.

#2   2013/06/11 03:46PM
    Re: Colby reminds me...
    lbugcoco

Yea, great memories of the Greens.....Colby's over the top though. Loved the 1st one, readjusted to the 2nd and 3rd. Now a 4th one. ugh!

#3   2013/06/11 05:11PM
    candy world

Quote lbugcoco: Yea, great memories of the Greens.....Colby's over the top though. Loved the 1st one, readjusted to the 2nd and 3rd. Now a 4th one. ugh!

I liked all The Colbys. expacley the last one.

#4   2013/06/12 12:48AM
    elijahsgotit

Colby was always pretty spoiled but nowhere near as bad she is now. Talk about taking it to extremes

#5   2013/06/12 04:09AM
    Dangerous Be...

Well it is true, she has changed a bit. Her mother raised her without the Chandler fortunes, until she was a teen. It's interesting to see the effect of the money upon her disposition I like to see this side of her. Even though I think she's turned into a brat. (And oh god please dont mention the dreaded G word!!!! That story line helped destroy AMC in my opinion.) I think AMC has returned much better than it was on T.V. OLTL has stayed the same but it was still rockin' when it last aired on T.V.
    Anyway I do like this spoiled self-centered Colby.

#6   2013/06/13 06:31AM
    VioletteD

I like Colby. She's added something fun to the mix. I wonder about the $30K check that David handed her.

#7   2013/06/13 12:19PM
    lbugcoco

Quote Dangerous Beauty: Well it is true, she has changed a bit. Her mother raised her without the Chandler fortunes, until she was a teen. It's interesting to see the effect of the money upon her disposition I like to see this side of her. Even though I think she's turned into a brat. (And oh god please dont mention the dreaded G word!!!! That story line helped destroy AMC in my opinion.) I think AMC has returned much better than it was on T.V. OLTL has stayed the same but it was still rockin' when it last aired on T.V.

What story line are you talking about?

Where is Colby's mom, (besides lifetime movies?lol)

#8   2013/06/14 05:31AM
    Dangerous Be...

Quote lbugcoco:
    Quote Dangerous Beauty: Well it is true, she has changed a bit. Her mother raised her without the Chandler fortunes, until she was a teen. It's interesting to see the effect of the money upon her disposition I like to see this side of her. Even though I think she's turned into a brat. (And oh god please dont mention the dreaded G word!!!! That story line helped destroy AMC in my opinion.) I think AMC has returned much better than it was on T.V. OLTL has stayed the same but it was still rockin' when it last aired on T.V.

What story line are you talking about?

Where is Colby's mom, (besides lifetime movies?lol)

Liza Colby is Colby's mother. She took off with Colby when she was a small child and we didn't see her again until she came back as a teen minus her mother.

And I wasn't really into the whole who loves Ryan story & everything that came after dealing with that group. In my opinion it was that story line that helped to end AMC.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/14 05:38AM
    page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list