List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: Cara Castillo

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Cara Castillo

Started by chcltbearygood at 2013/05/30 07:47PM
    Latest post: 2013/06/02 04:26PM, Views: 439, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2013/05/30 07:47PM
    Cara Castillo
    chcltbearygood

On today's episode, Dr. Joe referred to Cara as his daughter-in-law twice over. Can someone please tell me who she was married to? Thanks!

#2   2013/05/30 11:11PM
    Re: Cara Castillo
    elijahsgotit

Quote chcltbearygood: On today's episode, Dr. Joe referred to Cara as his daughter-in-law twice over. Can someone please tell me who she was married to? Thanks!

She was first married to Jake but left him when she got cancer, then arrived in PV years later, became close to and eventually married Tad. They split when Dixie showed up alive

#3   2013/06/02 06:54AM
    candy world

Quote elijahsgotit:
    Quote chcltbearygood: On today's episode, Dr. Joe referred to Cara as his daughter-in-law twice over. Can someone please tell me who she was married to? Thanks!

She was first married to Jake but left him when she got cancer, then arrived in PV years later, became close to and eventually married Tad. They split when Dixie showed up alive
    . Tad married Cara to prevent her from being deported. They were never romanticly involed.

#4   2013/06/02 04:26PM
    elijahsgotit

Quote candy world:
    Quote elijahsgotit:

. Tad married Cara to prevent her from being deported. They were never romanticly involed.

Not entirely true. While Tad did marry Cara to protect her, it was made quite clear that the two were developing strong feelings toward each other

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list