List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: are people commenting on hulu?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

are people commenting on hulu?

Started by lbugcoco at 2013/05/28 07:38PM
    Latest post: 2013/06/12 06:05AM, Views: 639, Replies: 8
    page:
    #1   2013/05/28 07:38PM
    are people commenting on hulu?
    lbugcoco

This board hasn't been real active since the return of amc, and I was wondering if that is because those who watch are making their comments on the hulu site?

#2   2013/05/28 08:42PM
    Re: are people commenting on hulu?
    elijahsgotit

Quote lbugcoco: This board hasn't been real active since the return of amc, and I was wondering if that is because those who watch are making their comments on the hulu site?

I don't comment on Hulu because it confuses me lol all the comments I see are still dated from back right before the show started.

I think part of the reason this board is so quiet is because many posters only come out of the woodwork when there's something to complain about and the show has been really great lately

Really my only complaint is that I miss Kendall and I'm a little annoyed at how everyone's acting in regards to JR but other than that I've been loving AMC.

Love the Cassandra SL..Even though it makes me physically ill, it's well written. Jesse/Angie and Cassandra have all been acting their asses off and Zack has been great as always

Love David/Cara and even loving AJ/Miranda as well

Usually I can only really enjoy one big SL and the rest annoys me but I can honestly say I'm loving the entire show as a whole right now

#3   2013/05/31 08:17PM
    lbugcoco

On the hulu site, you have to change the order from 1st-last to last -first.

Just so glad its back!!!! lovin it too!!!

#4   2013/06/05 07:17PM
    lbugcoco

what I noticed is that most people watch it way earlier in the day then me.

#5   2013/06/10 05:29AM
    Chrissi

Hi!

I've noticed that we're getting thousands of readers each day for the recaps but nobody seems to be posting under those or in here. This changed after the show went to the two day format. I believe it's possible that people don't want to invest a lot of their time in it because it's not on as often anymore.

Do you as readers find this to be true?

Christine Fix
    Editor-in-Chief

#6   2013/06/10 11:23AM
    candy world

Quote lbugcoco: This board hasn't been real active since the return of amc, and I was wondering if that is because those who watch are making their comments on the hulu site?

I argee this board seems so dead. This board is not as active as the other ones. People don't post a lot on here. I don't see fan threads, bashing threads or basic talks about the show. WTF.

#7   2013/06/11 03:47PM
    lbugcoco

hopefully it will pick up again!

#8   2013/06/11 05:32PM
    oltlforever31

Quote Chrissi: Hi!

I've noticed that we're getting thousands of readers each day for the recaps but nobody seems to be posting under those or in here. This changed after the show went to the two day format. I believe it's possible that people don't want to invest a lot of their time in it because it's not on as often anymore.

Do you as readers find this to be true?

Christine Fix
    Editor-in-Chief

I'm not really sure why. The OLTL board is the same way. It's almost depressing. One theory I have, is that since there is always limited activity, I think it keeps people from posting. If there isn't anything new to discuss, I think sometimes it's hard to come up with something. So therefore, it just stays slow. I know there have been times, that I've stayed away for that reason.

I know there are people watching the shows, because they are almost always in the top 5 on Hulu. I also see a lot of chatter on Twitter. I guess those same don't come into these boards. Too bad. Maybe after awhile, things will pick up? I'm hopeful.

#9   2013/06/12 06:05AM
    Chrissi

Thanks for the feedback. Hopefully it'll change. The AMC and OLTL forums were never the hottest like Y&R but we're hoping that everyone feels comfortable to keep posting anyway!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list