List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: Colby Shawn Sydney

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Colby Shawn Sydney

Started by msbobbie50 at 2006/10/26 11:53AM
    Latest post: 2006/10/28 10:54PM, Views: 528, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2006/10/26 11:53AM
    Colby Shawn Sydney
    msbobbie50

Iam so sick of them showing these SCREWED-UP teenagers. Colby with her tricks,sidney and her fighting over Shawn attention. All My Children what U guys are thinking?

#2   2006/10/26 12:17PM
    Re: Colby Shawn Sydney
    Wayne

has been too much teeny-bopper love the past 2-3 years..Who do they think watches. Not a bunch of teenagers..is supposed to be an adult, day time drama, so get back to it. Leave the kiddies out....

#3   2006/10/26 12:19PM
    allie_colleg...

I saw the actress who plays Colby in a movie yesterday... Shockingly, she was Great... i now want her to stay and evolve Colby! Sarah Brown did it as Carly on GH. i say give it a chance!!!

#4   2006/10/26 07:24PM
    msbobbie50

Quote allie_collegegirl21: I saw the actress who plays Colby in a movie yesterday... Shockingly, she was Great... i now want her to stay and evolve Colby! Sarah Brown did it as Carly on GH. i say give it a chance!!!
    I'll give it a chance because she is part of the Chandler clan and maybe it willturn into something else along the storyline

#5   2006/10/27 05:25PM
    forevergolden

:) I've been watching AMC for 20 years. Colby isn't the first teenager on the show, but since I've been watching, she's the most annoying! If she was great in another role, then they need to fine toon her character.

#6   2006/10/28 10:54PM
    bellajewels

I think the problem is how they're writing the teens. I'm in my early twenties and when I listen to them talk I tend to want to wash their mouths out.Colby and Shawn are actually cute together if you take away all the other crap. The conversation they had the other day about it having been her 1st time were kind of sweet.I hate the way Colby behaves with her family though.She manipulates them and Adam is smart. He would never allow that.I just think the writers need to do some research.Spend some time with kids the ages of the characters they're writing and find out about their problems and then write a story about pressures that real kids deal with like pressure to get into a good college.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list