List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: What's Opal's problem??

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What's Opal's problem??

Started by elijahsgotit at 2013/05/22 12:51AM
    Latest post: 2013/05/28 04:10PM, Views: 385, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2013/05/22 12:51AM
    What's Opal's problem??
    elijahsgotit

What's up with Opal?? First she was practically pushing Pete and Celia together and now she's going to great lengths to sabotage their relationship so what gives??

#2   2013/05/22 04:35AM
    Re: What's Opal's problem??
    maps74

Opal pushed Pete towards Celia to keep him in Pine Valley and close to her since she is lonely without much family or her BFF in town. Now, she's jealous because Pete wants to spend all his time with Celia and none with her.

#3   2013/05/23 01:25AM
    elijahsgotit

Quote maps74: Opal pushed Pete towards Celia to keep him in Pine Valley and close to her since she is lonely without much family or her BFF in town. Now, she's jealous because Pete wants to spend all his time with Celia and none with her.

Ahh okay, thanks for clearing that up. I was confused and thought I had missed something lol

#4   2013/05/27 09:28PM
    Dontaskwatmy...

I agree Celia in Opals eyes Celia served her purpose she just wanted to keep her son home with her being basically alone with everyone off doing new things she wanted him close by and she had no problem with Celia she may be somewhat jealous but I think when she heard about the guardian and how overprotective she just wanted to keep her son safe

#5   2013/05/28 03:59AM
    elijahsgotit

It's kind of illogical actually. She wanted Pete to fall for Celia so he'd stay yet she failed to grasp the fact that he'd obviously be spending most of his time with her?? Can't have it both ways lol

#6   2013/05/28 04:59AM
    maps74

Quote Dontaskwatmynameisst: ... she may be somewhat jealous but I think when she heard about the guardian and how overprotective she just wanted to keep her son safe

Yes, you are right and Opal was usually a pretty good MIL in the past. So, she is probably mostly just worried about her baby boy getting mixed up with the guardian.

#7   2013/05/28 01:23PM
    candy world

She is lonely. All of her family is gone. Tad, Jamie , Kathy, Jenny, etc.... Pete is her only family on the show someone needs to feel up that big house.

#8   2013/05/28 04:10PM
    elijahsgotit

That may be true but that's just life - kids grow up.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list