List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: Question re Caleb Cortland

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Question re Caleb Cortland

Started by MikeLikesSoaps at 2013/05/20 05:30PM
    Latest post: 2013/05/23 07:07AM, Views: 435, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2013/05/20 05:30PM
    Question re Caleb Cortland
    MikeLikesSoaps

I stopped watching AMC during the last couple of years it was on ABC - the Ryan/Greenlee show was just too unwatchable for me. Anyway, did they ever explain HOW Caleb was Palmer's nephew? FOr YEARS, Palmer only mentioned having a sister, Bess, who was Dixie, Will and Melanie's mother. No mention ever of having another sibling. Caleb didn't acknowledge Bess as his mother and referred to Dixie as his cousin. So WHO were Caleb's parents?

#2   2013/05/21 06:59PM
    Re: Question re Caleb Cortland
    candy world

Quote MikeLikesSoaps: I stopped watching AMC during the last couple of years it was on ABC - the Ryan/Greenlee show was just too unwatchable for me. Anyway, did they ever explain HOW Caleb was Palmer's nephew? FOr YEARS, Palmer only mentioned having a sister, Bess, who was Dixie, Will and Melanie's mother. No mention ever of having another sibling. Caleb didn't acknowledge Bess as his mother and referred to Dixie as his cousin. So WHO were Caleb's parents?
    We don't know.

#3   2013/05/22 07:28AM
    MikeLikesSoaps

Quote candy world:
    Quote MikeLikesSoaps: I stopped watching AMC during the last couple of years it was on ABC - the Ryan/Greenlee show was just too unwatchable for me. Anyway, did they ever explain HOW Caleb was Palmer's nephew? FOr YEARS, Palmer only mentioned having a sister, Bess, who was Dixie, Will and Melanie's mother. No mention ever of having another sibling. Caleb didn't acknowledge Bess as his mother and referred to Dixie as his cousin. So WHO were Caleb's parents?
    We don't know.

Guess we never will know. Chalk it up to the era of bad writers who ignored the show's history.

#4   2013/05/23 07:07AM
    Dangerous Be...

Hmmmmm....I have vague memories. They did explain it but I cannot recall the story. I remember Palmer pretty much writing him out of the family...

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list