List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: Prospect Park, that wasn't very nice.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Prospect Park, that wasn't very nice.

Started by taralske at 2013/05/20 07:17AM
    Latest post: 2013/05/20 10:20AM, Views: 430, Replies: 2
    page:
    #1   2013/05/20 07:17AM
    Prospect Park, that wasn't very nice.
    taralske

It's hard to be mad at Prospect Park since they brought back AMC, but that wasn't very nice cutting it back to 2 days a week. I realize that other shows only air once a week, but that's what make soap operas special- they are on every day. Plus with a cast size as big as it is, and only airing twice a week, you can only dedicate minutes to each story each week. I think that if they want to stick with the monday/wednesday air dates, at least make the episodes an hour long. I think that would be a fair compromise:)

#2   2013/05/20 10:00AM
    Re: Prospect Park, that wasn't very nice.
    Dangerous Be...

I agree. Also so many of us are just discovering they are back on the air. Like I mentioned in a previous post, it took me over a week to find they were airing again and I'm a fan of HULU and watch it all the time and still it took me that long.

I think Fridays should host both soaps. It does not have enough airtime to constitute a re-cap show every week. One soap every other day and both on Fridays. I think it's reasonable and doable.

I am grateful to Prospect Park for bringing our family back. I just hope they give 'em enough time before cancelling them again. Heck, some people might not even have a computer, they might have to save up for one, trust me, true soap fans will.

#3   2013/05/20 10:20AM
    Re: Prospect Park, that wasn't very nice.
    MikeLikesSoaps

I am happy to have AMC and OLTL back but I am glad that PP is cutting back to 2 new shows per week. I am one of those viewers that has to "binge" view the epsiodes and it is exhausting. Besides, since they taped/are taping 100 episodes per season, the series will run for 50 weeks now instead of 25. I would rather have the show run for more weeks with fewer weekly episodes than for fewer weeks with a several month hiatus in between seasons.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list