List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: Billy Clyde Tuggle

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy Clyde Tuggle

Started by Dangerous Beauty at 2013/05/17 08:53AM
    Latest post: 2013/05/20 10:14AM, Views: 737, Replies: 8
    page:
    #1   2013/05/17 08:53AM
    Billy Clyde Tuggle
    Dangerous Be...

I have heard of him, though I do not recall him. I believe he's a bit before my AMC time. He's Tads real father correct? Oh I can't wait to see this story line! It looks so interesting! Another thumbs up AMC!

#2   2013/05/17 10:13AM
    Re: Billy Clyde Tuggle
    Moonchild63

Quote Dangerous Beauty: I have heard of him, though I do not recall him. I believe he's a bit before my AMC time. He's Tads real father correct? Oh I can't wait to see this story line! It looks so interesting! Another thumbs up AMC!

Billy Clyde has a long history with the Martin clan - Ruth and Dixie to be exact - he is a Pimp and that story is going to clash with the Russian Scum-Puppies traffiking story - "Some old time pimp's territory" and then there he was AWESOME - Billy Clyde is RUTHLESS and those Russians are in for a surprise even though he looked like some toothless Saber-tooth Tiger, but give him a mission or mess with his girls or money and Bam!

Ray Gardner is Tad's father - not Billy Clyde - he stole Dixie and was responsible for her 1st (supposed) death. I can not wait to see wht high jinxs and mayhem he brings & the spoiler I heard about him clashing w/ Joe Martin - in a motel none-the-less is titillating to say the least

#3   2013/05/17 12:23PM
    Westleyo

I love this character. I thought he had something to do with Dixie or Jenny, but I can't remember which.

#4   2013/05/17 01:29PM
    Dangerous Be...

Thanks for the info. I could not remember who Tads father was. Looking forward to this new/old character. I think he might become my new favorite villain. Good.

#5   2013/05/17 01:49PM
    momusmc

no hes not tads father! He use to be a pimp for a woman named DONNA way back in the beginning of AMC!Tads dad was Ray Gardner.

#6   2013/05/17 01:50PM
    momusmc

Love this character. Hes very funny! But can he beat those Russian mobsters? I bet he does!

#7   2013/05/18 04:58AM
    Fairoaks

maybe he is the guardian of Cecelia.

#8   2013/05/20 09:52AM
    Dangerous Be...

OMG! He's great already! I love him on today's show! Thanks AMC for giving us such likable villains, like Mr Tuggle and Mr Hayworth!

#9   2013/05/20 10:14AM
    maps74

I believe that Billy Clyde is the biological father of Emily Ann Sago who was married to Jake Martin when he was still Joey.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list