List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: My Thoughts on the New Schedule

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

My Thoughts on the New Schedule

Started by Dangerous Beauty at 2013/05/17 08:28AM
    Latest post: 2013/05/25 09:21PM, Views: 641, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2013/05/17 08:28AM
    My Thoughts on the New Schedule
    Dangerous Be...

If they are going to give us a show every other day and want the viewer support I think they should start blending the 2 soaps. It will be easier for the viewers that do not already watch both to accept the change and grow to like the other show. Also it could save on the amount of actors they need to use in both soaps.

I think they should take the Friday re-cap shows and play both soaps that day. It would help keep the flow of the soap format. I do like the recaps shows however, so perhaps do them every other Friday. Half the shows require half the recaps. So the 2 soaps would go from a 10 hour a week to a five hour a week to a 3 hour a week schedule. I think that could be done.

#2   2013/05/17 12:24PM
    Re: My Thoughts on the New Schedule
    Westleyo

I had the same thoughts. I haven't watched AMC in a long time but I would love to catch up with the storyline.

#3   2013/05/20 10:29AM
    MikeLikesSoaps

I am happy to have AMC and OLTL back but I am glad that PP is cutting back to 2 new shows per week. I am one of those viewers that has to "binge" view the epsiodes and it is exhausting. Besides, since they taped/are taping 100 episodes per season, the series will run for 50 weeks now instead of 25. I would rather have the show run for more weeks with fewer weekly episodes than for fewer weeks with a several month hiatus in between seasons.

#4   2013/05/20 12:32PM
    iluvtad

Cutting back to two shows per week is better then no shows per week. I am sorry that the new episodes have been cut back, and I agree with MikeLikesSoaps's (?), post above me also, it does make it easier on some viewers.
    I am also glad that I have not read any posts saying "I'll never watch it again", with that kind of an attitude a person might not have that choice.
    Now, I am going to go watch my soap!

#5   2013/05/25 09:21PM
    lbugcoco

any time in pine valley is better than nothing. I just hope pp just keeps it going!!! love my amc. mourned too long w/out them. would love to see krystal, kendall and the rest, maybe eventually!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list