List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: The AMC Soap Dish - II (Dish, Diss and Bashing OK)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The AMC Soap Dish - II (Dish, Diss and Bashing OK)

Started by Moonchild63 at 2013/05/15 10:36AM
    Latest post: 2013/05/16 07:18PM, Views: 262, Replies: 1
    page:
    #1   2013/05/15 10:36AM
    The AMC Soap Dish - II (Dish, Diss and Bashing OK)
    Moonchild63

This is the companion spot as the first one wouldn't let me post - I went to find out why OLTL's sister thread was doing better on the postings then AMC and DISH about my catch up - ONLY to find it kept booting me out when I tried to reply!

I am so major TECH challenged that I just thought to make a new one - if you dn't knw wht I mean - I want this to be a cool spot for the best Fan Dish, Diss, Banter - Bashing OK! thread postings and conversational Soap Dish

So let me get to it (Spoilers will go with the territory -see the original "The AMC Soap Dish" post - so if you have a prob w/ that then you should TREAD the THREAD CAREFULLY ;)

I just got caught up on AMC this morning an I wonder am I the only one having quite the EMOTIONAL time with the Cassandra story-line!? I find myself wanting to RIP off faces and KICK major Russian Scum-Puppy Gluts - I hope that I can make it through - but having seen said stories (one w/in the last year) re: the REAL LIFE traffiking industry and what one mother has gone through to save these girls (but still has not found her daughter ) makes this a lot less entertaining and very frightening to watch!

JR. potentially being GOOD for a change is KARMA of a delicious nature - as it would serve him right to have to walk through his life paying for the way he use to walk through his life & couldn't happen to a better character, but Dixie is really too enabling MUCH!

David was never good at reading between the lines, but his first instinct about Cara and wht she wld & wldn't do with HER CHILD is/was spot on - if you ask me (she's working to hard to convince him

Can't wait to see wht tomorrow holds & hopefully anyone trying to post previously on the other page can post now here - I'd hate to think that OLTL fans rock more than AMC ones

#2   2013/05/16 07:18PM
    Re: The AMC Soap Dish - II (Dish, Diss and Bashing OK)
    Moonchild63

Well most have probably already heard the news that our beloveds are being shorted - AMC - MON./WED. & OLTL TUES./THURS. as far as viewing times, dates and epi's available w/ HULU free still maintaing all for catching up -saw it on MSN - NOW:

PP needs to adapt to the viewing patterns they say and the Soap show will be on Fridays still - them's the breaks, but they are still alive and that's something almost a month in!

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/16 07:21PM
    page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list