List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: Spoiler!!!!! Blast From Past!!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler!!!!! Blast From Past!!!!

Started by g-mom at 2013/05/11 06:05AM
    Latest post: 2013/05/17 04:47PM, Views: 749, Replies: 9
    page:
    #1   2013/05/11 06:05AM
    Spoiler!!!!! Blast From Past!!!!
    g-mom

I read on a yahoo entertainment site,dont remember the name I just happened to run across it,that MATTHEW COWLES,is returning on may 16 as BILLY CLYDE TUGGLE,site says he's coming for DIXIE,no other info

#2   2013/05/11 08:36PM
    Re: Spoiler!!!!! Blast From Past!!!!
    lbugcoco

that should be a hoot, he was the goofiest person ever.

#3   2013/05/12 08:01AM
    soapyviewer

What good news! He is a Pine Valley legend from its early days! People behind this version of AMC are really going out there to keep favorite characters and use Pine Valley history.

#4   2013/05/12 03:27PM
    MikeLikesSoaps

I lovevBilly Clyde - so glad hey are bringing him back from the dead!

#5   2013/05/13 04:27AM
    raylit

Quote g-mom: I read on a yahoo entertainment site,dont remember the name I just happened to run across it,that MATTHEW COWLES,is returning on may 16 as BILLY CLYDE TUGGLE,site says he's coming for DIXIE,no other info

I saw on Daytime Confidential website Billy Clyde Tuggle is going to be a part of the effort to find and save CAssandra from the Koslovs. And that he might also come back to Dixie as well

#6   2013/05/13 01:43PM
    terriesingz

Billy Clyde was killed long ago. It would have to be his ghost, if they want to stay true to the character. However, he was a GREAT character and it would be cool to see him again.It owuld be a great way to bring Tad back ,too.

#7   2013/05/13 01:48PM
    terriesingz

wow, I just read the info about how they are bringing the character back. I cannot wait to see it!

#8   2013/05/14 06:39AM
    VioletteD

If you enjoy a little bit of a spoiler visit today's All My Children Soap Digest.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/14 06:41AM
    #9   2013/05/16 08:26AM
    taralske

I have only heard stories of him from my mom... i have never seen him because i wasn't alive when he was on the show:) I started in the 80's. Bringing him back is so amazing- the show is starting to feel like the same show i watched back in the 80's and 90's... making the show even better than when it was on ABC a few years ago. Take THAT, ABC. All My Children is better without you! (can you tell i'm still bitter from them cancelling it?:)

#10   2013/05/17 04:47PM
    Busiacarol

Cowles is a good character actor, but Tuggle is creepy. I'm not that crazy about seeing him harm one of my favorite characters. He tried to kill Tad. I thought he was dead. Did David drag him off to his secret lab and resurrect him?

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list