List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: AJ and Miranda need soap in their mouth!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

AJ and Miranda need soap in their mouth!

Started by ABombbmoBA at 2013/05/09 07:16AM
    Latest post: 2013/05/13 01:40PM, Views: 625, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2013/05/09 07:16AM
    AJ and Miranda need soap in their mouth!
    ABombbmoBA

If I was Adam or Bianca, I'd smack the hell out of my kids for talking with that language!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/09 07:17AM
    #2   2013/05/10 04:34AM
    Re: AJ and Miranda need soap in their mouth!
    whatapaincho...

I was shocked they used the P...sy word on the show. They need to change some things or I'm gonna quit watching and I won't be the only one. The sex scenses (I don't know how to spell it, tried 20 different ways noting is right.. Help someone?)I don't mind them but there's certain words that do not belong on soaps.

#3   2013/05/11 08:34PM
    lbugcoco

Really, what are the writers thinking? The majority of people are previous AMC watchers, we know that the foul language is not necessary, we never needed it before.

Do they think they will gain a new audience, how? who scans the internet for new internet shows? Like there aren't enough shows to choose from the ones you know are on. That wouldn't make someone watch it anyway.

#4   2013/05/13 04:30AM
    raylit

Quote whatapainchoosinanam: I was shocked they used the P...sy word on the show. They need to change some things or I'm gonna quit watching and I won't be the only one. The sex scenses (I don't know how to spell it, tried 20 different ways noting is right.. Help someone?)I don't mind them but there's certain words that do not belong on soaps.

The sex scenes do not bother me either, and at first the language shocked me, but I have pretty much seen a 50-50 splitwith fans. Personally it does not bother me as I am a teaching assistant in a middle school and you hear kids say these words so often!

#5   2013/05/13 10:25AM
    IslandMom

I was shocked the first couple times they swore, but I honestly think they are presenting a lot more of a "real life" conversation between teenagers then how they interacted on TV. I really hope that this doesn't discourage people from watching, as they aren't dropping the f-word (yet), and we need as many viewers as possible to keep this thing going!!

#6   2013/05/13 01:40PM
    terriesingz

Seriously? They are not saying anything that isn't said in every schoolyard, or anywhere, for that matter.This is not t.v.- and, it makes it far more realistic.Do you reall yhtink kids don't talk this way?

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list