List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: Bianca and Miranda today.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Bianca and Miranda today.

Started by NewGHfan101 at 2013/05/06 11:42AM
    Latest post: 2013/05/08 04:38AM, Views: 565, Replies: 8
    page:
    #1   2013/05/06 11:42AM
    Bianca and Miranda today.
    NewGHfan101

Wow. Very vintage Erica and Bianca. I love the way they are going with this.

#2   2013/05/06 02:11PM
    Re: Bianca and Miranda today.
    candy world

It was a very emotional scene. Poor Bianca. It must be hard being a single mother and a daughter that gets teased for having a Gay mom. I like that they aged Miranda and AJ to quickly. I think they should had made her at least 13.

#3   2013/05/06 03:54PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote NewGHfan101: Wow. Very vintage Erica and Bianca. I love the way they are going with this.

Me too.

#4   2013/05/06 07:14PM
    elijahsgotit

I loved it..It felt so real and I felt really bad for both Bianca and Miranda

#5   2013/05/06 08:02PM
    Dontaskwatmy...

They had some good scenes although I did think Binks was ready to slap Miranda after that remark it is important they both take a walk in eachothers shoes especially Miranda she basically called Bianca self absorbed which was not the case at all she really struggled because of Erica

#6   2013/05/07 10:59AM
    Moonchild63

Teenage angst - dn't miss it! Like the topic, but I just kept thinking if she thinks this is bad and that her mom's a freak for being Gay - wht happens if/when they find out how Miranda came to be

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/07 11:00AM
    #7   2013/05/07 11:45AM
    soapyviewer

Quote elijahsgotit: I loved it..It felt so real and I felt really bad for both Bianca and Miranda

Very well done. It reminded me of all the mother daughter battles AMC has had thru out the years--Erica and Mona--Marion and Liza--Erica and Bianca. Some things never change and I am glad.

#8   2013/05/07 02:14PM
    Karen0

If Maranda dosn't already know. I bet one of these times weh she and Bianca have a fight. It will come out that Maranda is the product of rape.

#9   2013/05/08 04:38AM
    elijahsgotit

Quote Karen0: If Maranda dosn't already know. I bet one of these times weh she and Bianca have a fight. It will come out that Maranda is the product of rape.

She must not know since she seems to think Bianca used a sperm donor

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list