List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: Bigger didn't mean better

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Bigger didn't mean better

Started by soapfanaddict at 2013/05/02 09:31PM
    Latest post: 2013/05/05 01:16PM, Views: 412, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2013/05/02 09:31PM
    Bigger didn't mean better
    soapfanaddict

I did a head count on the AMC homepage on Hulu, and counted 20. Just before the ABC version of the show went off, there were roughly 26 adults and 6 children. The plotlines were everywhere because there were so many people.

This new version reminds me of how soaps used to be--simple and more realistic. The situations were more believable: no babynapping every other week, no dna switching, no marrying and divorcing every wealthy man in town, etc.

#2   2013/05/04 06:22AM
    Re: Bigger didn't mean better
    days4ever2

I agree that the streamlined cast of characters is much better. I do hope that Bianca stays in town and they give her a love interest again. I wish that Kendall would come back too with Zach. I am ok with Erica and Jack just coming on for special occasions.

#3   2013/05/04 05:21PM
    Stinker

I hope they bring back more of the old characters. I liked there being more story lines. Miss Tad, Kendall, Erica, Jack, and Tad's brother (the doctor). I watched the show from the very beginning, so to keep my interest need more of the older characters.

#4   2013/05/05 01:16PM
    elijahsgotit

Quote Stinker: I hope they bring back more of the old characters. I liked there being more story lines. Miss Tad, Kendall, Erica, Jack, and Tad's brother (the doctor). I watched the show from the very beginning, so to keep my interest need more of the older characters.

I agree but I'd like Jake to come back without Amanda lol

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list