List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: Tad Martin get your butt back in Pine Valley!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Tad Martin get your butt back in Pine Valley!!!

Started by strange fruit at 2013/05/01 09:59PM
    Latest post: 2013/05/02 08:10PM, Views: 977, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2013/05/01 09:59PM
    Tad Martin get your butt back in Pine Valley!!!
    strange fruit

Now first it was Dixie who died and now It's Tad who's up and died! FOR THE LOVE OF ME, CAN THESE TWO PLEASE LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER FOR ONCE!!! Jesse and Angie are going strong. I mean come on! I'm liking the new AMC, but Dixie's just not Dixie without Tad. Just when they did reunite the damn show get's cancelled. I know it's still early and i'm sure there's many more secrets and suprises in the air. I'm going to go along with this whole "Tad's dead" thing. Tad's been dead before and bam! he's alive again. So i'll play along for right now. But Micheal E. Knight better make a return soon. Tad and Dixie are one of my favorite soap couples.

#2   2013/05/02 03:05PM
    Re: Tad Martin get your butt back in Pine Valley!!!
    iluvtad

I've watched the show since it came back online, and unless I missed it, I haven't heard anyone actually say that Tad is dead. Even if he is dead, we all know no one really dies on a soap, I am waiting for Michael E.Knight to stop being busy and come back where he belongs!

#3   2013/05/02 07:20PM
    beachgirl02840

Until today I thought it was Tad in the coma and we would see him when the actor was available.

I'm really eager to find out how they explain Tad not being there.

#4   2013/05/02 08:10PM
    cooncat

Here is your Tad Martin (Michael E. Knight) answer.
    www.examiner.com/article/amc-casting-news-jr-chandler-recast-michael-e-knight-sa...

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list