List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: My theory on where's the absent Pine Valley

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

My theory on where's the absent Pine Valley

Started by happy_soapfan at 2013/05/01 04:19PM
    Latest post: 2013/05/01 04:19PM, Views: 284, Replies: 0
    page:
    #1   2013/05/01 04:19PM
    My theory on where's the absent Pine Valley
    happy_soapfan

Well they kinda explained some their absence in the past few episodes. But here's what I really think:

Jake, Amanda & Trevor: After Tad's possible "death," they probably joined Joe and Mrs. Martin in Florida to start a new life. Since Joe mentioned on yesterday's episode that Mrs. Martin stayed with them while he came back to pine valley

Kendall, Spike, & Ian: Since Zach mentioned Kendall left him because she feared that her & the kids lives were in danger because of the mob, she probably sold Fusion and moved out of pine valley, probably joined Erica in LA for a fresh start. That is if Erica did go after all.

Krystal, Katy, & Jenny: With Tad and Marissa gone, Krystal just thought that she lost everything and Pine Valley was just a bad place for her especially with losing Babe and she didn't want to raise the kids there or be reminded of the bad memories so she left for a brand life and fresh start.

Ryan, Greenlee, & Emma: Ryan finally got a job offer out of Pine Valley (since I still don't know what the hell Ryan did as a job) and finally married Greenlee and just wanted a fresh start.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list