List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: Where are Ryan , Greenlee and Kendall ?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Where are Ryan , Greenlee and Kendall ?

Started by candy world at 2013/05/01 02:53PM
    Latest post: 2013/05/06 02:09AM, Views: 4067, Replies: 12
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2013/05/05 08:24PM
    Re: Where are Ryan , Greenlee and Kendall ?
    elijahsgotit

Quote MikeLikesSoaps: I think Kendall is going to do a one episode guest appearance. As for Ryan and Greentea, who cares? Good riddance. I hope we never see them again. I know there are many characters missing, but it's only been a week. I think in a few weeks they will have covered where all of them are. It has supposedly been 5 years. We know Maya moved to Portland, Dr. Joe mentioned that Ruth is visiting with Jake and Amanda. It would make sense that some of these missing characters simply moved away for various reasons during this five year period. Now we know Marissa is dead. Maybe R&G simply moved away.

Yeah, I couldn't care less if those two hypocritical idiots never graced our screens again but I do wish Kendall would come back

#12   2013/05/05 08:28PM
    Dontaskwatmy...

I think that since Kendall left Zach they are all together somewhere Ryan because of Spike Greenlee because she and kendall could have just relocated Fusion and Id be ok with Greenlee and Kendall coming back but I dont want either of them to be with Ryan they are both those bitches you love to hate

#13   2013/05/06 02:09AM
    elijahsgotit

I certainly don't love to hate Greenlee, I just hate her lol the only time I ever found her tolerable was when she was with David

I do love Kendall though

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list