List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: Where are Ryan , Greenlee and Kendall ?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Where are Ryan , Greenlee and Kendall ?

Started by candy world at 2013/05/01 02:53PM
    Latest post: 2013/05/06 02:09AM, Views: 3692, Replies: 12
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/05/01 02:53PM
    Where are Ryan , Greenlee and Kendall ?
    candy world

Two episodes past and we still don't know what happen to all of them. did they vanish into thin air. They had a life in PV. Greenlee and Kendall had a whole cosmetics company Fusion!!! did that disappear to.

#2   2013/05/01 03:59PM
    Re: Where are Ryan , Greenlee and Kendall ?
    happy_soapfan

There's a lot of things that they didn't explain yet. I want to know since Tad is possibly dead, where's Katy, Jenny, & Krystal. And Zach kinda explained about where's Kendall today

#3   2013/05/01 04:06PM
    whatapaincho...

I am not postive I have watched todays show as I watched 3 of them at 3 am this morning. But Zack Mentioned kendell and the boys while speaking with Jessie.
    It appears as if Zack no longer lives in Pine Valley and kendell took the boys and left Zack when the "Mob" came after Zack and his Gambling joint. (I can't spell the proper word for it).

I am only assuming this is because Kendell isn't coming back.

Supposeley if you watch the credits closely you see they paired him up with some gal named leah, but we haven't seen her yet.

No mention of Greenlee and Ryan and the little Girl.

#4   2013/05/01 07:44PM
    ABombbmoBA

Where are Colby and Liza?

#5   2013/05/01 08:01PM
    Judalon

After 2 years I'm fuzzy on the big blow up final ABC show. I miss Erica the most. It seems like so many new characters & I want to know about the old characters... Also, Eileen or whatever they are calling the watch-dog of Celia is Kitty who married Link Wolingford, Phoebes son from back in the 80s... So is she Kitty? Or a new character? I hope more of the original staff comes back. Also, weren't AJ & Miranda like around age 6 when the show stopped? And this is 5 years later? I wish they would just clean up the past and move on with the new story lines.

#6   2013/05/02 12:22AM
    elijahsgotit

The actress that played Kendall tweeted a while back about visiting PV but it seemed more like a guest appearance. As for Ryan/Greenlee, god I hope they never come back. Ryan was a pompous ass and Greenlee was a spoiled brat. It'd be nice to know what happened to them but I still say good riddance lol

#7   2013/05/02 06:20AM
    soapyviewer

I too must admit that not seeing Ryan and Greenlee wouldnt be such a tragedy. They seem to take over every story line on the old show--it was just too much R&G!

#8   2013/05/02 02:51PM
    iluvtad

I will miss Kendall, and "the boys", but I am happy that Zack is still on!
    As far as Ryan & Greepea, I don't want to ever see them again, simple as that.

#9   2013/05/05 01:10PM
    elijahsgotit

Quote iluvtad: I will miss Kendall, and "the boys", but I am happy that Zack is still on!
    As far as Ryan & Greepea, I don't want to ever see them again, simple as that.

Agreed. Zack and Kendall are by far the more missed couple.

Tad/Kendall may both be coming back though because the director on Friday's show said there'd be some surprise returns coming up

#10   2013/05/05 07:59PM
    MikeLikesSoaps

I think Kendall is going to do a one episode guest appearance. As for Ryan and Greentea, who cares? Good riddance. I hope we never see them again. I know there are many characters missing, but it's only been a week. I think in a few weeks they will have covered where all of them are. It has supposedly been 5 years. We know Maya moved to Portland, Dr. Joe mentioned that Ruth is visiting with Jake and Amanda. It would make sense that some of these missing characters simply moved away for various reasons during this five year period. Now we know Marissa is dead. Maybe R&G simply moved away.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list