List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: Can someone please bring me up today on the show?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Can someone please bring me up today on the show?

Started by Luismi33 at 2013/05/01 01:20PM
    Latest post: 2013/05/02 02:31PM, Views: 400, Replies: 2
    page:
    #1   2013/05/01 01:20PM
    Can someone please bring me up today on the show?
    Luismi33

I did not get to watch the last few episode before it went off the air so I know that there was a shoot out and some "supposedly" died. I say supposedly because we all know at some point they will come back from the dead.

Can someone breifly recap what happened. Who died? What happened to Kendall and her boys. Greenly. Was Ryan killed? What about Tad. Could he be the one that is lying on the bed in the hospital? Who is AJ? Is that JR little boy??

Does Miranda remind anyone of Britney Spears when she was a just starting off?

All these questions.
    I have to say though, I really am liking the new show!!

#2   2013/05/01 04:36PM
    Re: Can someone please bring me up today on the show?
    VioletteD

Soaps.com is doing All My Children recaps again. We started Monday!

#3   2013/05/02 02:31PM
    Re: Can someone please bring me up today on the show?
    Karen0

I have some questions becuse I haven't watched any soaps in awhile. I have started again becuse these two are on hulu.
    What did Dixie do for a job? Didn't she die when she ate poisned pancakes or something? I'm glade they just ignored that and had her back on the show. I found out Zack and Kendell have kids together. What are their names? Does Maranda think Jr is gay or something? She was in her underwear around him. And the lookes Jr has when he's around Maranda. What does Bianca have for her job? What did she do before? I thought Ruth died a few years ago. Joe was taking about her as if she was still alive.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list