List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: I'm confused- Angie and David

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I'm confused- Angie and David

Started by terriesingz at 2013/05/01 12:29PM
    Latest post: 2013/05/03 05:57PM, Views: 771, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2013/05/01 12:29PM
    I'm confused- Angie and David
    terriesingz

I thought Angie and David were sworn enemies...am I forgetting something?

#2   2013/05/01 12:57PM
    Re: I'm confused- Angie and David
    days4ever2

Angie and David always had a love/hate relationship. I think she respects him because he restored her vision and knows he is a brilliant doctor.

#3   2013/05/01 01:29PM
    terriesingz

hmmmm. I must be misremembering because I don't remember the two EVER getting along. They were always battling for the chief of staff position and didn't Angie lose her sight because of something david did? David was a brilliant dr. but he used his brilliance foor evil acts most of the time. Something really bigmust've happened for these two to come together, otherwise they are not being true to the characters.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/01 01:29PM
    #4   2013/05/01 04:24PM
    VioletteD

I thought maybe she was playing along at first, fearful of why he was there. Oh sure, that was me that helped you out. Go away now.

#5   2013/05/01 08:26PM
    Judalon

David also restored her eyesight before the show ended.

#6   2013/05/03 05:57PM
    WriterT

Before the show ended on TV, Angie and David had formed a unlikely respect for each other that turned into a grudging friendship. When Angie was blind, and spending so much time with David who was helping to get her sight back, she started to see David for who he was, this hurt man, this brilliant man who wanted to control things that he couldn't control in his life. When Angie got her sight back, aside from Jesse who was there when it happened, she wanted to see David, who was in jail. He was so happy for her, and she wanted to help him as he helped her. David got out on bail, and later that night, the shooting happened at the Chandler mansion.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list