List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: Is it me or did Miranda grow up more than 5 years?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Is it me or did Miranda grow up more than 5 years?

Started by lvmyabcsoaps at 2013/04/30 02:38PM
    Latest post: 2013/05/01 08:42PM, Views: 336, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2013/04/30 02:38PM
    Is it me or did Miranda grow up more than 5 years?
    lvmyabcsoaps

I'm having a hard time believing that ER (Bianca) can be a mom to Miranda who is now 16 yrs old. Eden is 32 yrs old and doesn't look old enough to be her mom. I like the actress but the age difference is way off. I would think that Miranda would have been around 11 or 12 with the 5 yrs that have gone by on the show not 16 yrs old.

#2   2013/04/30 06:28PM
    Re: Is it me or did Miranda grow up more than 5 years?
    Alohanails

I hear ya! What about "AJ"......Dixie is his Grandmother! Wow!

#3   2013/04/30 07:26PM
    soapygirl1989

I'm thinking that PP didn't know how old the characters were actually supposed to be. If I remember correctly Miranda was about the same age as AJ when AMC ended on ABC and AJ was around 7 or 8 at the time. I don't know but maybe they purposely aged her to put her with AJ eventually.

#4   2013/05/01 08:42PM
    Judalon

Quote soapygirl1989: I'm thinking that PP didn't know how old the characters were actually supposed to be. If I remember correctly Miranda was about the same age as AJ when AMC ended on ABC and AJ was around 7 or 8 at the time. I don't know but maybe they purposely aged her to put her with AJ eventually.

Miranda & AJ were born on same day & were around 6 or 7 when the show ended.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list